Sale on Mercalli V4 SAL+

Reaction score
I know alot of you guys have been interested in Prodrenalin or Mercalli for stabilizing your Solo footage and have just been waiting for a sale to pull the trigger. Well you're in luck...for the next 5 days prodrenalin is having a special on Mercalli V4 SAL+. If you purchase from www.prodrenalin.com and use the coupon code MV4+ it can be purchased for only $99 (USD). This is the cheapest its ever been on sale. And this is a great price for their flagship stabilization software, Mercalli.

Thanks, Frank. $299 is too much, $189 at B&H is better, 99 bucks is best. Just downloaded.

I know alot of you guys have been interested in Prodrenalin or Mercalli for stabilizing your Solo footage and have just been waiting for a sale to pull the trigger. Well you're in luck...for the next 5 days prodrenalin is having a special on Mercalli V4 SAL+. If you purchase from www.prodrenalin.com and use the coupon code MV4+ it can be purchased for only $99 (USD). This is the cheapest its ever been on sale. And this is a great price for their flagship stabilization software, Mercalli.

I've been looking for something like this for some time now.

Thanks a lot Frank!

Is this something you feed your clips into prior to editing them into a final production? Or does it operate a plug-in to an editing application?

it is a plugin for some applications like vegas I think
but I use it stand alone, and prior to editing.

Work flow varies

at that price what have you got to loose
This is just about the cheapest thing I've seen in the Drone arena. Seems that every time I hit the "Place Order" button, it costs me a few hundred dollars.

have you done a DIY yet, buckle up
Almost a year ago I asked in this group for people to talk me off that ledge. They did not succeed couple grand later and I am close to finished, but she is a beast and I am closing in

Is this something you feed your clips into prior to editing them into a final production? Or does it operate a plug-in to an editing application?
They have a 'Plug-In' version for SONY Vegas but I use it as a 'Stand Alone' for my SONY Movie Studio. I love their Mercalli 4.0 and they have some good tutorials available and I have had GREAT Experiences with them and their customer support. Philllip Hinkle has been extremely patience and helpful with ANY question that I have had. I highly recommend jumping on the sale.

Thanks for the heads up Frank... just ordered a copy and processing video now! My new msi laptop is chewing on it now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo