ProDRENALIN SPECIAL SOLO OWNERS SOFTWARE OFFER

@Philip Hinkle would ProDrenaline consider adding a 'sharpen' control to the software to help compensate for the additional softness when using the fisheye correction?

Most of my shots are in the daylight and I don't really need to denoise, but I sure do need to compensate for the softness of the dewarp.

I tried using this on my editing PC last night. It is very unstable. and I am running an I7 with 24gb ram and tow graphics cards. fell back to GP studio

I've only tested it a couple of times on my older 32bit pc, but I'm getting ready to build a new I7 PC, maybe with 32GB of RAM.

Pyrate, how is it unstable? Just wondering, thanks!

Thank you for sharing. I was going purchase this software when I got my gimbal installed. Purchase complete!

seems offer still good; curious if exporting it makes a lossless conversion?

if i'm stabilizing something in 2k/4k, will the export go down to 1080p?

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but... I lost my key when i reset windows 10... dont get me started on that... But I see there is a Prodrenalin version 2. Is there a discount available for it, and what features does it add? @Phillip Hinkle ?

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but... I lost my key when i reset windows 10... dont get me started on that... But I see there is a Prodrenalin version 2. Is there a discount available for it, and what features does it add? @Phillip Hinkle ?
There is an upgrade offer I'm not sure if it's still on or not.

It's a major upgrade as it now has the Mercalli engine, so you're getting $400 of tech in the back end, albeit it won't allow you to crank the correction up to maximum (which you'd only use for extreme cases anyway).

My pleasure. Glad I can help you guys out.

Just so everyone knows I'm a real RC enthusiast and not someone just trying to sell software. I have a boatload of RC planes and my first multirotor was a tricopter stabilized with analog gyros from a helicopter. It was before the computer stabilization boards everyone uses now. I do have an original V1 Phantom (sorry to admit that here) but I don't fly it much. When I upgrade someday I seriously have my eye on the Solo. I just love the direction it is going and the concept behind it. Plus all the pilots seem to be more responsible and careful than the crazy Phantom people trying to fly 4 miles away or into the clouds. I have been doing photo and video on RC planes since my first plane about 10 years ago.

ProDRENALIN is my part time job and I probably know as much about the software options as anybody short of the programmers in Germany. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.
Philip,
I purchased Mercalli 4.0 last year. Doesn't it do everything this ProDRENALIN does?

What about the 'extreme' fish eye effect if you're flying and rotating the camera down from the horizon? The 4.0 does a fantastic job of stabilizing, as long as you are careful to select the correct camera you are using ;-) (Philip really helped me out with that LOL ).

I really wish it could function as a plugin for After Effects or Premiere. It works so well, but I hate recompressing footage several times in the editing process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig