ProDRENALIN SPECIAL SOLO OWNERS SOFTWARE OFFER

saw the name and immediately knew this was going to be awesome.
I got to use your Mercalli software on a friends computer and was blown away
at what it could do. Made the purchase and can't wait to try it on some footage. Thanks bud.

Agreed, for hobby users ProDrenalin is more than good enough and it's really fast, far more so than warp stabilizer and hand on heart it's far far better too, warp stabilizer just get's it wrong too many times for my liking.

Mercalli is jaw droppingly good though, just for the fact it can stabilize without even doing noticeable cropping (unless the video is really bad).

I used to argue software can't remove jello and vibration, whilst that statement isn't wholly incorrect I now know software can go a long way to doing so...

I thought I'd put a couple 15 minute clips through this software last night, it was late but I'm pretty sure it worked with it ok. Software did pretty well ill be happy to post some results once their not from the static mount, these won't be all that helpful just yet.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Thanks Ian.. Will take advantage of this now..(I love trying different software. Had a software only store back in 1984 in a mall in Reno).

+1 - - I use Adobe P & AE, but am intrigued and will buy for a mere $20!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is kinda long but enjoyed editing. Im a total novice, but this is shot with gimbal, GoPro Black and edited with GoPro software. Enjoy

This is kinda long but enjoyed editing. Im a total novice, but this is shot with gimbal, GoPro Black and edited with GoPro software. Enjoy
Wow, a bit too long but it looks stable at first glance.

I too am pretty new this, solo being my second quad but looks good to me. That's a near perfect place you have there to fly, test, and shoot some video. Couldn't ask for a more open area and the park itself is beautiful but there's still enough areas that you can fly without flying over people or vehicles constantly. There are very few open areas around here where I'd have nearly the freedom to test range or even just fly in the open without being up a couple hundred feet.
Thanks for posting, hoping to be making stable vids this week.

@Philip Hinkle Is there a clip limit and if so what is the exact time just so people know to try and keep individual clips below it?

Sorry I missed this post earlier.

To be honest I have never thrown a really long clip at it. My footage is usually shorter. The machines I fly don't have those long flight times you guys get. :). I did just dig up a random clip that was 4gb and 25 minutes long from my regular video projects. It took awhile but the stabilization process completed successfully as did the export.

If we purchase this, are updates/upgrades free for the life of the product? I don't see any FAQ on the website that addresses newer versions.

Also, if I download a 32 bit version today, can I also download or later download a 64 bit version? (I'm about to update my PC, but haven't done it yet).

I'd imagine if an entirely new version came out then an upgrade would not be free, but it would be discounted, but fixes for the current version would be free.

The software does what you need to do on the GoPro and numerous cameras now, so you could use this software throughout the lifespan of the Hero 4 (and likely whatever follows it)...

I'll tag @Philip Hinkle though as he's the one qualified to respond.

Ian is correct. Updates are free but upgrades will be paid and yes they usually have a nice discount to upgrade. I know there will be an update coming out within a few weeks that has more profiles for more cameras. This is what is normally included in updates. I have been creating a number of profiles for the VIRB XE, Drift Ghost and Drift Stealth cameras.

Can someone that has purchased this confirm if you can download both the 32 bit and 64 bit version without paying twice?

Thanks!

If you can't download both versions let me know and i can get you a direct link to the 64bit. The license key will be fine on both.

@Philip Hinkle I tried to test it, but their demo link doesn't provide a 32 bit version for download... [edit] so I took a guess an found the 32bit download.

Will they ever fix the clip limit?

Last edited:
I purchased this. Testing it on a slow 32bit system now using a time lapse video I took, it will be a good challenge.

I just purchased this before the end date.
Great little piece of black-box work. In with the files, simple settings to do specific things, out with the results. Perfect. A bargain at full price.

Today I purchased the software also with 19.99$.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso