Reaction score
Well the solo app is not compatible with my phone, i just got my phone 2 months ago, Alcatel idol3
so I guess i need to pay for this other solax app that could work. now i got this drone because i have a gopro hero 3 black+ ... i bought the solo and i order the gimbal from best buy, but with all these new updates im getting scared my gopro won't work.... :/ can somebody please give some basic 101 on that, i would really appreciate all the info and help. thank you :)

Welcome, Ivan. I have the GoPro Hero 3+ Black on my first Solo, and it is working fine. I believe the firmware on it is v3.0. I have all functions except I have to power on the camera manually before takeoff. I am not familiar with your model phone, so I can't say whether it will work with Solex or not. You can send Kelly an email and probably find out if your phone will work. In the meantime, be sure to download the Solo manual, and study it well, as it is full of great info. You can reach Kelly at: [email protected] Good luck, and fly safe.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Welcome, Ivan. I have the GoPro Hero 3+ Black on my first Solo, and it is working fine. I believe the firmware on it is v3.0. I have all functions except I have to power on the camera manually before takeoff. I am not familiar with your model phone, so I can't say whether it will work with Solex or not. You can send Kelly an email and probably find out if your phone will work. In the meantime, be sure to download the Solo manual, and study it well, as it is full of great info. You can reach Kelly at: [email protected] Good luck, and fly safe.
Wow... that was awesome help, I really appreciate the help, thankyou

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!
Thanyou ! awesome ! i really appreciate the welcome, and contribute with anything i can learn

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela