Tarot 650 sport/3DRSolo build flies with Arducopter master...

I got the last update firmware from solo, and I have a blue light, and the mission planner is on solo app or were I can go to it

The blue light is a good sign it means the gimbal is working but there is no receiver hooked up to it, Once you enable the PWM out in mission planner the Blue light will flash and you will have tilt control using the paddle on the controller.

Question "does the gimbal work correctly i.e. does it stabilize with the camera on it"?

Last edited:
Yes the tarot is working, and is stable I'm going to download the app pc naw, and I do I have to connect something on the computer or not?

By the way do I need the accessory bay I just remove it but I can put back if is important

Thats good that it works.

No when you connect to mission planner you will power up the solo and controller make sure you are connected to the solo wifi on your PC fire up mission planner and in the upper right corner select UDP and connect to the solo. do not connect any wires from the PC to the gimbal at all

Reactions: DromoCR
Thats good that it works.

No when you connect to mission planner you will power up the solo and controller make sure you are connected to the solo wifi on your PC fire up mission planner and in the upper right corner select UDP and connect to the solo. do not connect any wires to the gimbal at all
Do you have ani good place to add the tarot motherboard I don't wanna leave it out side of the drone

Do you have ani good place to add the tarot motherboard I don't wanna leave it out side of the drone
Not following you is this separate from the Gimbal? If so Maybe it will fit up where the gimbal cables reside? Make sure you Isolate it you do not want to short anything inside the solo.

I have only mounted a Storm32 Type gimbal never a Tarot gimbal so Pics would Help out

Last edited:
Why is that cut out of the solo? You were suppose to solder from the top of the board? Its not a big deal but now you cannot connect anything to the accessory bay..This Picture is the top of the main board right under the battery tray you solder the wires from the toppinout3.jpg

Last edited:
Why is that cut out of the solo? You were suppose to solder from the top of the board? Its not a big deal but now you cannot connect anything to the accessory bay..This Picture is the top of the main board right under the battery tray you solder the wires from the topView attachment 7134
I didn't cut it i remove It in a way I can put it back but I don't really need it it or i do?

No not for what you are trying to accomplish, but if and when you need it just reinstall it if you are that good with soldering those small wires, I know my old self couldn't too shaky Lol
Lol okay do you have a good place to add te the tarot motherboard?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela