Tarot 650 sport/3DRSolo build flies with Arducopter master...

I have two problem I can't connect my pc to the wifi on the remote and the tarot is shaking when going up and down

You need to search for the solo wifi network from the pc and connect with same password as solo,

as far as shaking this is most likely your PID's for the gimbal you have to connect to the tarot gimbal software to correct this. You will need the correct cable from gimbal to PC and make sure you do not apply solo battery power when cable is connected to PC

You need to search for the solo wifi network from the pc and connect with same password as solo,

as far as shaking this is most likely your PID's for the gimbal you have to connect to the tarot gimbal software to correct this. You will need the correct cable from gimbal to PC and make sure you do not apply solo battery power when cable is connected to PC

Attachments

• 15086993216731598941237.jpg
    15086993216731598941237.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
Here this is from the manual

VI. Troubleshooting
Angle is not level. 1. Error of sensors is too large. 2. Tx is not centered.
1. Calibrate sensors. 2. Center the Tx.
Gimbal vibrates. 1. The camera is not screwed down. 2. Motor torque is too large.
1. Screw down the camera and lens screws. 2. Decrease motor torque value slightly.

Image of the video is not stable enough.
1. Vibration is too large; 2. Damping ball is not fixed. 3. Motor torque is too small.
1. Reduce the vibration of the multi-rotors; 2. Tightly fix the damping balls. 3. Slightly increase the value of motor torque.
Red light blinks quickly.
1. Connection cable between gimbal controller and its main body becomes loose. 2. Gimbal stall protection goes far beyond ten times.
1. Check and fix the wiring cables; 2. Make sure whether or not there is resistance to gimbal rotation. Then, power cycle the gimbal.

VI. Troubleshooting
Gimbal vibrates. 1. The camera is not screwed down. 2. Motor torque is too large.
1. Screw down the camera and lens screws. 2. Decrease motor torque value slightly.

1. Vibration is too large; 2. Damping ball is not fixed. 3. Motor torque is too small.
1. Reduce the vibration of the multi-rotors; 2. Tightly fix the damping balls. 3. Slightly increase the value of motor torque.
1. Connection cable between gimbal controller and its main body becomes loose. 2. Gimbal stall protection goes far beyond ten times.
1. Check and fix the wiring cables; 2. Make sure whether or not there is resistance to gimbal rotation. Then, power cycle the gimbal.
How do I power cycle the gimbal?

VI. Troubleshooting

Great Job, XevesS.
Can you give the information how can you connect the another esc with the original cable of 3DR SOLO ? I also try to replace the stock esc with another 30A esc to use another motor. But I can't find the way to connect the esc to Solo mainboard using stock esc cable.

Great Job, XevesS.
Can you give the information how can you connect the another esc with the original cable of 3DR SOLO ? I also try to replace the stock esc with another 30A esc to use another motor. But I can't find the way to connect the esc to Solo mainboard using stock esc cable.

Thank you Miranda,
Directly from one of my post https://3drpilots.com/threads/super-solo.11762/#post-123803

"If you are going to use the Solo main board you can use the black and red power wires to power the ESC'S, for the PWM signal and ground you would use the solo power-pod wire harness or directly solder to the appropriate pins on the main-board connections only 2 wires are needed, starting from the red wire on the connector (red being number one) the third wire is ground and the fourth is the signal wire. Easy peasy"
Here is another flight of the Tarot-Solo Loud volume warning
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: miranda
Thank you Miranda,
Directly from one of my post https://3drpilots.com/threads/super-solo.11762/#post-123803

"If you are going to use the Solo main board you can use the black and red power wires to power the ESC'S, for the PWM signal and ground you would use the solo power-pod wire harness or directly solder to the appropriate pins on the main-board connections only 2 wires are needed, starting from the red wire on the connector (red being number one) the third wire is ground and the fourth is the signal wire. Easy peasy"
Here is another flight of the Tarot-Solo Loud volume warning
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you very much, XevetS. You accomplished really nice work for a lot of 3DR SOLO users, I think.

XevetS, when using different ESC's with the Solo main board, how did you calibrate the ESC's with the Solo Radio, or does the IMX6 somehow take care of it?

Thanks Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo