Peau Customer Service - How it's Done!

Reaction score
Just want to share my recent experience with Peau Productions and their customer service. Last week I sent my GoPro Hero4 Black to Peau Productions to have the lens replaced with their 3.97mm 16MP lens. The camera was to arrive at Peau on Tuesday. I was out of the country and when I returned, I sent an email inquiring the status of my conversion. Their response was that the camera had not arrived. My tracking number said it did! To make a long story short, we're not exactly sure what happened. Best guess is that camera got mixed up with some 20 other conversion they were doing at the same time. However, within an hour, I was informed that they are sending me a brand new camera, converted, profile removed, express shipped. They also indicated accessories would be thrown in.

Hey, stuff happens but how a company responds makes all the difference. In this case, their response was world class. I didn't have to ask how this would be handled. They didn't ask for a few days to try to figure things out. They knew I just wanted my camera back as quickly as possible. The entire email exchange lasted an hour! I called to confirm and already had a shipment notification. That's customer service! This is the first time I have ever done business with Peau Productions and will gladly do more in the future.

It is nice to hear of the positive CS experiences, rather than just the bad ones. Cudos to Peau Productions, and thanks for sharing your experience with them.

Just last week I sent my GoPro Hero 4 to Peau for the same modification. They turned it around the same day it arrived and I got it back Friday. Can't ask for better service than that. And so far the new lens looks great.

I hope 3DR reads these type posts and learns something.

I too have received excellent, rapid service from Peau Productions on a GoPro H4B lens swap. They were very responsive, professional and provided rapid qualilty service. Would recommend them highly.

Reactions: XperienceVisuals

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo