Please pray for Steve!

Reaction score
As some of you know I haven’t been on here for awhile because I resumed my furniture making as it was a hobby that made money instead of taking it.

I just learned that one of our members, Steve Peat, is in the midst of chemo treatment for C.M. Leukemia, which was diagnosed a couple of years ago.

I met Steve several years ago through this forum as he was one of my first Brite Lite customers and he is a great guy. Steve lives in the U.K. but is now living alone- his wife couldn’t handle his illness so they went their separate ways but are still on good terms.

Because of his reduced immunity he is quarantined in his home as contracting Covid 19 would likely be a death sentence. The NHS (National Health Service?) has instructed him not to leave his home for at least the next 12 weeks.

He really isn’t in need of anything but I would appreciate it if all of you would join me in praying for his return to good health. It would also be great if you could send him a PM (speatuk) or email him at: [email protected] just to say a few words to let him know he is not forgotten and we care about him. He is now flying a Mavik 2 so if anybody else has one maybe you could swap stories about your Mavic adventures. Or ask him about life in the UK- it’s a bit different than here. I think any thing to break up the monotony would be well appreciated.

Thanks again and God bless all of you.

Mark Daily (aka: Maddog)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo