iOS Update with Multi Point Cable Cam, Save & Load Cables, Time Lapse & Free Look

Reaction score
I've tried multipoint cablecam before today and it works a treat, it's going make for some impressive videos as people get used to it.

Reactions: Captain Mike
Reaction score
I just downloaded the Android version. 3DR Services is now 1.5.1, and Solo is now 2.0.0. We should now have Multipoint Cable Cam, Time Lapse, Saving Cable Cam shots for later use, Free Look in Follow Mode, and Safe To Fly Advisories. It says you should be able to find out if it is safe to fly in a particular area as well as contact the airport right from the app. It will be interesting to see how well it all works. Enjoy, everyone.

Reactions: Dougneal

Del

Reaction score
Wow...I thought this new update was only gonna come out in the spring..didn't expect these new features to come out this early !
Gotta love it:)

But unfortunately I won't be able to test it because it's like 20 below here ....Damn!!!

Cheers

Reaction score
View attachment 2490 One warning with the multipoint cable cam to keep in mind.
For some reason, reading that reminded me of that classic line from the original Ghost Busters movie. Egon tells the guys it is very important not to 'cross the streams' or else all life as we know it will end. To which Dr Vinkman (Bill Murray) replies 'OK, important safety tip'.

Reaction score
Yep should, it showed up on my mini. Airmap still has a way to go yet in my opinion. Says you can contacted local tower but I can't see that functionality yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maddog
Reaction score
Wow...I thought this new update was only gonna come out in the spring..didn't expect these new features to come out this early !
Gotta love it:)

But unfortunately I won't be able to test it because it's like 20 below here ....Damn!!!

Cheers
Bummer- it was 76 here yesterday.:eek:

Reactions: Del
Reaction score
For some reason, reading that reminded me of that classic line from the original Ghost Busters movie. Egon tells the guys it is very important not to 'cross the streams' or else all life as we know it will end. To which Dr Vinkman (Bill Murray) replies 'OK, important safety tip'.

That was classic

Reaction score
Just did the update now, which took only about 5 minutes from start to finish.

Call me crazy, but I don't really care about multi-point cable cam or any of the new features. What excites me the most is getting new software that refines and perfects the basic functions. Like, for one, I'd like my Solo to stop flipping over when I land it. I can't wait to get out and fly later today and test the new software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rfhowell68