UNBELIEVABLE SOLO PARTS LIQUIDATION!!!!

Any idea of when breakout boards will be available again?
Most folks weren't aware of Pro-Tec selling these. My guess is when they responded to his parts liquation they discovered them and bought them up. I'm certain he will get more as he uses them for his Nav Light. Best to contact him directly off the his site.

Most folks weren't aware of Pro-Tec selling these. My guess is when they responded to his parts liquation they discovered them and bought them up. I'm certain he will get more as he uses them for his Nav Light. Best to contact him directly off the his site.

Thanks Michael, my order is on its way to Australia. Will be good to have a few spare parts

Not trying to hijack the thread, but if you need breakout boards, we have them in stock and can ship today.

3DR Solo Standard Breakout Board – BrownieBoards Store
You beat me to it! I was going to suggest the same. Additionally, I have long promoted the Brownie battery adapter cable as the simplest way to fly with aftermarket batteries. I even went so far as to try to convince Kelly to add a timer to his Solex app.
3DR Solo Power Adapter Board – BrownieBoards Store

I have nothing but great things to say about BrownineBoards as well. My breakout board served me quite well for setting up my analog FPV setup.

I got my loot today. Absolutely Amazing. Even using the under inflated regular prices I scored $685 worth of goodies for $63.75 delivered. I am particularly impressed with the incredible packaging. Everything is new and exactly as represented. Wasn't aware that the MainBoard came with PH and IM6 for $7.00. Had no clue what the PSM Board was but what the heck for .50 each I splurged and bought two. My Solos will fly long after I can.
39687392763_991a1d38ec_o (Small).jpg

Last edited:
I got to the party late, most of the chips and dip were gone. For the stuff I was able acquire I'm really pleased - PH, screen, controller gimbals, IM6, antennas and the elusive hdmi cable.

I appreciate 3DR releasing the stuff and to Andrew for hosting the sell off of the material at extremely fair prices. And thank you Michael for posting the sale to the forum...

Reactions: Sal 568
Looks like they just both cut prices again and added some new stock. Just got a battery and some boards.

Wow. All I can say. Parts is parts and them parts are cheap. Keep checking in to see new stuff.
Thank you for the link

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc