Two Solos available. One with gimbal and HERE GPS. Backpack. Batts, etc. LOS ANGELES AREA

Reaction score
Hey All.

I have a few Solo items that are looking for a new home. Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer based on going rates. I hope to have interest from someone who is in the Los Angeles area so we can meet and I can avoid packing this all up for shipping :). Out of town buyers will have to pay actual shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you happen to have a FedEx account, I'm happy to use that and will just charge for packing materials and handling.

Pkg 1:
- New, never flown Solo in original box.
- New, never used Remote
- 2 Solo Batteries
- Props
- Charger for Solo Batteries and Remote
- Any other stuff that came with the Solo originally.

Pkg 2:
- Solo with Here GPS mod on custom folding mast from Jester's Drones
- 3DR high capacity battery in remote
- ALTA antennas on remote
- 3DR gimbal for GoPro
- 4 Solo Batteries
- Set of Master Airscrew props
- Camera Vault hard case for Solo and accessories

Available seperately:

- New, unopened 3DR Solo backpack.

Feel free to PM / DM me with questions and offers. I'll try to be as responsive as possible, but please be patient if I don't get back to you immediately.

Kind Regards,

Bob

Hey All.

I have a few Solo items that are looking for a new home. Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer based on going rates. I hope to have interest from someone who is in the Los Angeles area so we can meet and I can avoid packing this all up for shipping :). Out of town buyers will have to pay actual shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you happen to have a FedEx account, I'm happy to use that and will just charge for packing materials and handling.

Pkg 1:
- New, never flown Solo in original box.
- New, never used Remote
- 2 Solo Batteries
- Props
- Any other stuff that came with the Solo originally.

Pkg 2:
- Solo with Here GPS mod on custom folding mast from Jester's Drones
- 3DR high capacity battery in remote
- ALTA antennas on remote
- 3DR gimbal for GoPro
- 4 Solo Batteries
- Set of Master Airscrew props
- Camera Vault hard case for Solo and accessories

Available seperately:

- New, unopened 3DR Solo backpack.

Feel free to PM / DM me with questions and offers. I'll try to be as responsive as possible, but please be patient if I don't get back to you immediately.

Kind Regards,

Bob
Asking $$

I’d be interested in knowing what your wanting for your package #1 also. Thanks,Robert

Hi All. Package 1 has sold. Backpack and Package 2 are still available.
I've found that because of the size and weight, shipping is very expensive.
Prefer to sell to someone in SoCal who can meet me to pick up. Otherwise, I will have to charge actual shipping which could run $100 via FedEx for Package 2.

Thanks, all.

Hi All. Package 1 has sold. Backpack and Package 2 are still available.
I've found that because of the size and weight, shipping is very expensive.
Prefer to sell to someone in SoCal who can meet me to pick up. Otherwise, I will have to charge actual shipping which could run $100 via FedEx for Package 2.

Thanks, all.

Hi Bob,
Where are you located? Im here in Santa Clarita, about 25 minutes from Magic Mountain.

Hey Bob. I'm in Culver City.
An easy (relatively speaking) jaunt down the 405.

I'm not sure if this was sent. But, I thank you Bob for the quick response.
It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't be beaten up be the City of Los Angeles as a Engineer/Fireman for the past 15 year when injured on the job trying to obtain treatment for the injuries sustained on duty serving the Citizens of the City, which I enjoyed and would do it in a heartbeat. But these s.o.b.'s have made my life a living hell trying to go any distance when that's what I had done for them for a living.
Can I ask you what you are asking price wise for each of the packages as if the prices are good enough, I can see what I can do?
Thank you,
Bob

You never have a price if I was able to get a coordinated pickup. If you still have the backpack and configuration #2 and want to sell it, I will request one and last time so as no longer to be of a bother, what price do you want if I pay someone to pick it up?
Thanks,
Bob

You never have a price if I was able to get a coordinated pickup. If you still have the backpack and configuration #2 and want to sell it, I will request one and last time so as no longer to be of a bother, what price do you want if I pay someone to pick it up?
Thanks,
Bob
Hey There. PM sent.

Thanks,
Bob
Hi Bob. Sorry, your PM was not working.

Hey Bob.

Sorry that I hadn't kept up on my previous posting. I sold the backpack, but here are the details on Package 2 in a new thread.

Solo w/ Gimbal. HereGPS. Professional / industrial Kit for sale

Solo w/ Gimbal. HereGPS. Professional / industrial Kit for sale

I have it listed on Craigslist for $780, but will do a deal for the 3DRPilots community. Please feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks very much,

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc