The gimbal video thread

It'll probably be a few more days before everyone has the gimbal, hopefully by next week the content will be flowing.

I just hope people balance their props and get the best from it.

Reactions: Nystrom Productions
This is my 1st video,,,ever!! lol...I'll get better but at least there's good music with it.."-)

https://vimeo.com/137382002
Super nice. Love it. The song is great too. I thought I might have noticed some smudges on the lens, but it might be a slow internet artifact on my side. Anyway, I recommend a lens pen if you don't already have one.

Thanks. Added the music so's when watchers give up on the vid still some entertainment left...lol. Ihave not been to careful about lens and I will in the future. I also thought a big smudge spot off to left ,the body of water on the left, looking more closely it is a reflection of the clouds above. REAL sunny day and got prop shadow on sunny side also. Don't know what a lens pen is but will Google and get one. It's a learning experience but so far a lot of fun!

Amongst all the gimbal chatter this week, this video seems to have been missed by many, this happens to still be on a pre-production gimbal, however the pilot in this case has been using the Solo for a while, so knows how to use it.

It's worth a look.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Amongst all the gimbal chatter this week, this video seems to have been missed by many, this happens to still be on a pre-production gimbal, however the pilot in this case has been using the Solo for a while, so knows how to use it.

It's worth a look.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I like how they used the full power of the circle mode by both raising in altitude while also expanding the radius. Nicely done..

This looks rather epic. Make sure your GoPro is set NOT to go higher than 400 ISO if you film this in low light.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44