2 Solo Kits -- read on....

Reaction score
Great deal and you name your price! Please see the ** at the end of this post **

Hi Folks. I have (2) 3DR kits as described, both with gimbals:

Kit #1: My primary 3DR drone. It has the MRO GPS upgrade (not the super duper one) see:

But perhaps the previous version?

It has a few scratches, but is fully 100% functional. Includes original box, and original chargers (battery and controller.) There are no cracked areas in the housing. I just flew it to test and its good to go!

Kit #2: My backup kit. Almost the same as above and I flew it couple of times. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE GPS UPGRADE. Has the original v.2 GPS board. Pretty much in mint condition, minus the removable plastic peel-off stuff. As usual, the original chargers are included as well as the original box. It also includes the original props.

Add-ons: I have two 3DR backpacks, included. I will ship with: HERO 3 White (stock) and a HERO 4 Black. The HERO black has some issues, namely vertical bars in the high contrast areas. I've been able to minimize the effect by turning on the advanced features and adjusting the ISO and other PT settings. Still, it is problematic... In addition, I'm including two sets of black Master Airscrews props in good condition.

I AM ALSO INCLUDING A BRAND SPANKING NEW NEVER USED GIMBAL!

Ok here's the ** situation. ** I have 6 batteries. After charging all of them I tested them today. Only one seems to keep a normal charge. The other vary greatly in flight times, from two minutes to maybe eight. I really don't have the time nor patience to deal with this so... Make an offer for the whole shebang! I'm not calculating shipping because I don't know who or where to they will go. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO BREAK THIS ALL UP. I'm moving from AZ to Maine and I just don't have the headspace to deal with separating everything up. I hope that you understand in advance. If you want, I will toss the original boxes and simply ship them in the backpack cases, your call. Thanks for looking!

Please text me or email me as follows: 505-920-2778 or [email protected]. Im in AZ

Last edited:
Great deal and you name your price! Please see the ** at the end of this post **

Kit #1: My primary 3DR drone. It has the MRO GPS upgrade (not the super duper one) see:

It has a few scratches, but is fully 100% functional. Includes original box, and original chargers (battery and controller.) There are no cracked areas in the housing. I just flew it to test and its good to go!

Kit #2: My backup kit. Almost the same as above and I flew it couple of times. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE GPS UPGRADE. Has the original v.2 GPS board. Pretty much in mint condition, minus the removable plastic peel-off stuff. As usual, the original chargers are included as well as the original box. It also includes the original props.

Add-ons: I have two 3DR backpacks, included. I will ship with: HERO 3 White (stock) and a HERO 4 Black. The HERO black has some issues, namely vertical bars in the high contrast areas. I've been able to minimize the effect by turning on the advanced features and adjusting the ISO and other PT settings. Still, it is problematic... In addition, I'm including two sets of black Master Airscrews props in good condition.

Ok here's the ** situation. ** I have 6 batteries. After charging all of them I tested them today. Only one seems to keep a normal charge. The other vary greatly in flight times, from two minutes to maybe eight. I really don't have the time nor patience to deal with this so... Make an offer for the whole shebang! I'm not calculating shipping because I don't know who or where to they will go. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO BREAK THIS ALL UP. I'm moving from AZ to Maine and I just don't have the headspace to deal with separating everything up. I hope that you understand in advance. If you want, I will toss the original boxes and simply ship them in the backpack cases, your call. Thanks for looking!

Please text me or email me as follows: 505-920-2778 or [email protected]. Im in AZ
I'd like to buy them but my wife asked me what your price is for everything and I couldn't tell her. Can you?

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I just bought 5 sets of extra props for about $40.00 from another user on this forum which of course will be included. I'd really like to get $600.00 for the whole lot. Of course shipping isn't included but it will be whatever is the actual cost. Thanks for the inquiry! Carlos in Bisbee, AZ

Ado you still have drones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo