Rubber Strips with Green Cube

Reaction score
I purchased a couple of Green Cubes for two of my Solos. I have searched this site and others to figure out just what to do with the two strips of double-sided adhesive backed rubber included with the cubes. The rubber is perhaps 4 inches long, half an inch wide, and three-eighths of an inch thick. I'm fairly certain there is a specific purpose for these strips but I have been unable to find out what it is.

I purchased a couple of Green Cubes for two of my Solos. I have searched this site and others to figure out just what to do with the two strips of double-sided adhesive backed rubber included with the cubes. The rubber is perhaps 4 inches long, half an inch wide, and three-eighths of an inch thick. I'm fairly certain there is a specific purpose for these strips but I have been unable to find out what it is.
Basically they go between the battery bay/tray and the companion board. This video should help (around 3:10):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basically they go between the battery bay/tray and the companion board. This video should help (around 3:10):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela