Foldable Leg Extensions for Solo

Reaction score
Website
www.relish3d.com
Relish3D just released a unique product called the Solo Extenders that incorporates a foldable design for easy storage.

Below is when it is extended. It adds on an additional 30mm of clearance to the Gimbal.
20150901_122231_0012__70115.1441126208.1280.1280.jpg

Below is when it is folded. It only adds in 10mm to the overall height. This makes it easy to store the Solo with the Solo Extensions in any Solo bags and cases out there.
20150831_090332__44150.1441126205.1280.1280.jpg

This video show you how easy it is to install the Solo Extensions on your Solo.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is now available for order at www.relish3d.com/solo-extenders

It comes in combination of 3 colors... Solo Green, Fiery Red, and Bright Orange.

Whats the price of these (USD). For some reason the styling of the website is not showing correctly so everything is jumbled together.

Site is readable now. Looks like US$22.90 + S/H.

Last edited:
Relish3D just released a unique product called the Solo Extenders that incorporates a foldable design for easy storage.

Below is when it is extended. It adds on an additional 30mm of clearance to the Gimbal.
20150901_122231_0012__70115.1441126208.1280.1280.jpg

Below is when it is folded. It only adds in 10mm to the overall height. This makes it easy to store the Solo with the Solo Extensions in any Solo bags and cases out there.
20150831_090332__44150.1441126205.1280.1280.jpg

This video show you how easy it is to install the Solo Extensions on your Solo.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is now available for order at www.relish3d.com/solo-extenders

It comes in combination of 3 colors... Solo Green, Fiery Red, and Bright Orange.

From order to my doorstep was little more than maybe a week. Thanks R3D for fast shipping!

I have ZERO idea why I must PAY MORE in order to keep the gimbal off the ground... 3DR idiots.. maybe I am the idiot

you don't, keeping up with news at all?
if you register your solo with 3DR they will send you some. Not like these but extenders

I have ZERO idea why I must PAY MORE in order to keep the gimbal off the ground... 3DR idiots.. maybe I am the idiot

Didn't you post this same statement over on RCGroups and someone told you if you register your Solo you will be sent leg extensions?

Ordered from you guys and never received it. What's up with that?

You should have received an email that he was travelling and ordered were delayed. I received another email over the weekend that they were shipped out but they come from Singapore I believe so it will take about 5 days and then a few days more if going through US Customs.

Have you contacted Relish3D yet?

I ordered a set last week as well and got tracking info on it but its been saying "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." since Monday

I ordered a set last week as well and got tracking info on it but its been saying "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." since Monday
I get the exact same thing. I called the post office international division and they informed me that the shipper, (Relish3D) have yet to send item for shipping.

I get the exact same thing. I called the post office international division and they informed me that the shipper, (Relish3D) have yet to send item for shipping.

Hmm, we'll see if I receive them by next week. If not then I'll be filing a dispute with my CC company.

I registered my Solo on the first of August and have not received the extensions or the lanyard they say I was to get for doing so. Im still hoping for a happy ending...

LMFAO! I just received this email from 3DR...

Free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff?! If you're receiving this email, it's a confirmation that you'll be receiving a free set Solo leg extenders. We're shipping them out starting today. There's nothing else you need to do but wait for them in the mail. They'll be going on USPS so unfortunately, there will be no tracking numbers available. We'll be shipping them out in large batches every day.

We hope you've been having fun flying Solo. Now you can put stilettos on it!

Happy flying,
Your 3DR team

3dr-legs.jpg

Same. Might not fit in backpack fitted though. Might order some foldables once shipping has been sorted

Yep, that's where I ordered from yesterday. No foldable option though. It did ship already which was nice

Michelle... we currently have a 1 week backorder. However... if you had ordered last week... everything should have been shipped as of Monday this week... (we had also shipped a few batches last week). Please email us your order number and we will help track for you. Email us at [email protected].

Thanks.
David

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo