Hello,

I have many 3DR Solo accessories for sale. I purchased insurance for my Solo upon purchase from Amazon.com in May 2017. I was having FPV live video feed issues with Solo so I sent it in for repairs. The decision was to refund the purchase price of the drone. I had purchased many accessories for the Solo. All of the accessories have been purchased very recently, and have seen very little use. I still have the original packaging for most of the accessories.

Accessories include:

3 Genuine 3DR Solo batteries, charged approx. 7-12 times, apart from charge cycles appear like-new. $ 40 each
Genuine 3DR Solo Backpack. Like-new, never used. $ 65
Genuine FPVLR antrenna purchased from dronenerds.com used 1hr, like-new $ 110
Alfa range extending antenna purchased from Amazon.com, like-new $16
Relish3D Leg Extenders and Leg Sliders. Used 20-25 flights, very good condition.$45(both)
Genuine 3DR remote control battery, charged approx 10 times $ 8
Snake River Prototyping BlurFix Circular Polarizing Filter for Hero 4S, like-new. $25
Snake river Prototyping BlurFix ND8/CP filter for Hero 4S, used once. $ 45
3 sets (12) Master Airscrew upgrade propellers, brand new, never used. $15each(1 sold)
1 set Master Airscrew upgrade propellers. Used, good condition. $ 7(sold)
1 genuine 3DR phone hood, like-new. $15
Items can ship from Canada if desired.

I will update this post with photos asap. Thank you for your interest.

View attachment 7076View attachment 7077View attachment 7026View attachment 7027View attachment 7028View attachment 7029View attachment 7030
HELLO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ACCSESORIES ? I NEED DE ANTENNAS AND THE HOOD FOR THE CELPHONE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig