Solo Setup with "Go Professional" Hard Case, Gymbal, Leg Extenders, Master Airscrew Props (new)...

Reaction score
Website
www.davincidronography.com
Hey guys I'd like to part ways with my 3DR Solo. I am selling this on eBay but it shouldn't be hard to find (my eBay ID is MustangMele1960). I "cut my teeth" on drones with this unit and the ONLY reason I am selling this drone setup is that I don't need two drones. I crashed/burned my first 3DR Solo (it is not good to land on a hill on a beach in St. Thomas and have the drone flip over into the water...just sayin'). I sold that one, bought another 3DR solo. Flew it a few times and then heard about another much more transportable drone. (I wanted to take my drone to my next Europe vacation.) After I flew that drone (2nd flight was in France!) I lost interest in the Solo. Nothing wrong with it..but the other is much more transportable. As for this package...it includes the Solo, Master Airscrew props, Relish-3D leg extenders, Relish 3D camera retainer (not sure of exact name), remote controller, an extra battery, the chargers..all what you would expect. I just flew this drone yesterday and it was great. Oh, it also includes the Relish 3D braided HDMI cable which solved my video feed problems (same problems everybody has.) It ALSO includes a "Go Professional 3DR Solo Wheeled Case" which itself cost $239. (There is an excellent review of it on You Tube.). This is a nice, hard-shell case with wheels and handle that was fairly easy to tote from baggage claim. It got some wear and tear on it during 4 airline legs but the inside, where it protects your stuff, is totally pristine. I've tossed in my two TSA-approved locks (code provided when you buy) that secure the case nicely. In fact, I'll be shipping everything IN the case. NOTE: Excessive handling time that you'll see on eBay is due to me leaving home shortly after listing for up to 11 days...so if it sells early you'll have some wait time till I get back from work. Nothing more to it. Starting bid is $425 (remember what that case cost new). Let me know if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000