Think Tank Photo Airport Helipak Backpack + leg extenders

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have this backpack and I am very happy with it. Looking into getting the Polar Pro leg extenders but don't know if the drone will fit in the bag with the leg extenders mounted.
Does anyone have the same bag and experience with leg extenders?

I could go with the Relish3d leg extenders but they are double the price and the reviews are not all great.

Thanks,
Jorgen

Amazon.com : PolarPro 3DR Solo Leg Extensions-Solo Green : Camera & Photo

Solo Extenders V2

Amazon.com : Think Tank Photo Airport Helipak Backpack for 3DR Solo (Black) : Camera & Photo

I use that bag, you won't fit in without folding leg extenders.

I use the Relish 3D and can't fault them. Just waiting for delivery of a second set for my spare Solo.

Ok, thanks for the reply. What setup do you have and what would you recommend I do?
I printed my own foldable feet, they're based on the foldable feet on thingiverse - but angled out at the tips because I found those a little unstable and prone to folding without a clip. I think the Relish3D has a clip/bump to hold them open.

Thanks for your tip. I ended up ordering the Relish3D leg extenders. Hope I will be happy with them.

I use that bag and also use the non-folding polarpro leg extenders without ever removing them. They fit fine.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo