3DR Solo w backpack+accessories $375

Kneel23-
Hey Bud, I didn’t intend on under- cutting you, I just have several Solos sitting around and since your $275 bird sold, I thought I’d let someone have one of these. Like others, the wife is getting a little more aggressive about wanting her walk-in closet back; you’d think she would be a little more appreciative since I did drop my Solo flite from 18 to 11.... but I’m now afraid I’ll pull up to the house and see them in the driveway. I know you’ll want to keep the backpack/ Solo/ Gimbal together as a package and clearly selling that for less will be taking money out of your pocket- $375 is a deal, I paid $599 for one from B&H in Jan 2018!

Kneel23-
Hey Bud, I didn’t intend on under- cutting you, I just have several Solos sitting around and since your $275 bird sold, I thought I’d let someone have one of these. Like others, the wife is getting a little more aggressive about wanting her walk-in closet back; you’d think she would be a little more appreciative since I did drop my Solo flite from 18 to 11.... but I’m now afraid I’ll pull up to the house and see them in the driveway. I know you’ll want to keep the backpack/ Solo/ Gimbal together as a package and clearly selling that for less will be taking money out of your pocket- $375 is a deal, I paid $599 for one from B&H in Jan 2018!

Totally fine - it makes way more sense to buy/sell locally. Shipping is pricy these days! I am OK with it, seems lots of us are running out of room or never found a use for our extra Solos!!

I paid $400 for my second Solo (2016), but the first Solo + gimbal and backpack cost close to $1500 total when it first came out in 2015. :( . Not even counting the GoPro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo