Two complete Solo packages, backpack and accessories, little used

Sorry, I don't get to this forum very often and the email notification doesn't seem to be working.

What I'm thinking is I'd like to sell the whole package to you and your friend. :D

Latest offer of $700 plus shipping still stands. Let me know if you are truly interested.

Thanks.
I'd be interested in the gimbal (spare) if you are willing to split this up?
Scott

I'll say, either put on facebook market or in ebay. too small activity here
there is also 3DR Solo groups on fb

Both have 3-axle gimbal? Can you provide a short inventory list as that is pretty pricey. IMHO. Sean

damn. I'm in the same boat....at one point, I had 24- now, I have a half dozen, multiple cases of batteries, props, legs, anything you could break or misplace- but I have touched them in forever.

Reactions: CharlieKeck
Yes - batteries. Having closely followed the Solo price trends for several years, it appears that the market is tanking. This has to be keyed to the battery situation. I was given a "New In Unopened Box" Solo battery that was at storage charge. The cells were within 0.1V of each other. After a single full charge I flew it. This battery lasted 5 minutes in hover and when landed it was at 18% charge according to SOLEX. Two of the four cells were 0.3V below the other two, and fading fast.
Caution!
An Ebay "deal" this week had a Buy It Now for three Solo (3) and $20 ship. Gone in 45 minutes.....

Yes - batteries. Having closely followed the Solo price trends for several years, it appears that the market is tanking. This has to be keyed to the battery situation. I was given a "New In Unopened Box" Solo battery that was at storage charge. The cells were within 0.1V of each other. After a single full charge I flew it. This battery lasted 5 minutes in hover and when landed it was at 18% charge according to SOLEX. Two of the four cells were 0.3V below the other two, and fading fast.
Caution!
An Ebay "deal" this week had a Buy It Now for three Solo (3) and $20 ship. Gone in 45 minutes.....
I bought a Solo battery tester years ago....it's pretty cool. Now you have me intrigued- I'll have to send one up and see what happens.

Reactions: CharlieKeck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986