Do not buy from

Reaction score
This is to let everyone know about a dishonest company selling 3DR Solo gimbals and other related items. Beware of Goldstar Tech out of Wisconsin. They will not sand behind their products. I bought a gimbal and it doesn’t work. They would not refund or replace it. So just beware of them. They sell their junk on EBay.

I've been wondering... They've been listing gimbals like crazy but I couldn't find one feedback from anyone that bought one. As soon as an auction ended they'd have another one back up. My gut told me not to bid on anything from them. Sorry to hear about your issues with them.

I've been wondering... They've been listing gimbals like crazy but I couldn't find one feedback from anyone that bought one. As soon as an auction ended they'd have another one back up. My gut told me not to bid on anything from them. Sorry to hear about your issues with them.

Know any place to send it for repairs?

eBay has a policy where even if the seller does not accept returns they’ll always let you get a refund for it if you dislike the item for any reason. Your reason could be as silly as it smells funny or the color looked different in the photo. File an “item not as described claim” and if the seller does not let you return it then you keep your money and keep the item (seller will most likely have you return it).

This is to let everyone know about a dishonest company selling 3DR Solo gimbals and other related items. Beware of Goldstar Tech out of Wisconsin. They will not sand behind their products. I bought a gimbal and it doesn’t work. They would not refund or replace it. So just beware of them. They sell their junk on EBay.
I was over the 30 Day return. I was out of the country.
So let me get this straight. You bought a gimbal from Goldstar, obviously used, and they offered a 30 day return. But then you failed to return within that 30 days because you were out of the country. How were they dishonest?

So let me get this straight. You bought a gimbal from Goldstar, obviously used, and they offered a 30 day return. But then you failed to return within that 30 days because you were out of the country. How were they dishonest?

Hmm Im also interested in the answer for your question as well

It was defective. When I returned from over seas I installed it and did nothing. Yes it was over 30 days. When I order it I was told by them it was a new one. Apperently it was not. Now just how would feel if you had received an item that didn’t work. You would want your money back to. I at first just ask for an exchange. The person I talked to was very obnoxious. They flat refused to work with me. So I say again don’t purshcase from them. And I found 7 other people who had a bad experience with them.

I bought one solo gimbal from this seller and returned it because It looks like not working. Came out I did not installed it Properly. I returned it with no absolutely no problem and got another one and still working. I have absolutely no problem with this seller.

Yea it sucks you received something that was not as described but in the end you had 30 days to return your item so unfortunately thats the way policy goes. But like others are saying PayPal helps too.

Reactions: parachute84
At least there are better, more consumer-friendly choices. We gotta be smarter, more vigilant these days. There are those that will mislead, lie, just to make a $.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo