4 x solo birds kits for sale Queensland, Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Haven't been on here for a couple of years.

There are 3 unused Solo's plus the only one I have been using for my photography/videography real estate stuff. That particular one has done a bit of work, few scratches and a slight crack in the case, still flies wonderfully and keeps on doing the job asked of it. One of the 3 unused Solo's was sent as a warranty replacement for my very very first bird - it has the US plug on the chargers, so I have never used those chargers either.

3 x GoPro 4 Blacks (all used condition).

Original boxes.

2 x backpacks.

One of the 3 unused Solo's has a proper gimbal on it. There are 2 x unused gimbals in their boxes to replace those useless ones that were on 2 of the unused stock birds. Also a spare gimbal for parts.

6 x silver stock props.

12 x black stock props.

5 x silver stock props and 1 x black stock prop slightly damaged but probably repairable by someone that knows what they are doing.

There are a heap of batteries (10) I have bought over the years, in all honesty, I just dont have the patience and/or aptitude to do all that resetting stuff that is meant to be done on them from time to time. There are a couple of batteries out of those that still have some decent life in them.

Couple of those V2 GPS shield things, 1 of those unused.

Gear has been purchased from various places here - Sphere, Rise Above, JSL are ones that come to mind.

Just trying to get a bit of a feel on whether there is any appetite for a transfer of ownership to someone else on here. Perhaps there is someone in Australia that could use some more Solo's and gear.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in finding out more please let me know.

Thanks and hope everyone had a great xmas!!

Charlie.

edit: I should say I am only looking at selling them because I cant do the first firmware update from 3DR. All my old android devices have been tried and they just dont send the files, as has been reported on these forums by a number of people.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

There are 3 unused Solo's plus the only one I have been using for my photography/videography real estate stuff. That particular one has done a bit of work, few scratches and a slight crack in the case, still flies wonderfully and keeps on doing the job asked of it. One of the unused Solo's was sent as a warranty replacement for my very very first bird - it has the US plug on the chargers, so I have never used those chargers either.

Original boxes.

2 x backpacks.

spare props.

2 x unused gimbals to replace the useless ones that were on 2 of the stock birds. Also a spare gimbal for parts.

6 x silver stock props.

12 x black stock props.

5 x silver stock props and 1 x black stock prop slightly damaged but probably repairable by someone that knows what they are doing.

There are a heap of batteries (10) I have bought over the years, in all honesty, I just dont have the patience and/or aptitude to do all that resetting stuff that is meant to be done on them from time to time. There are a couple of batteries out of those that still have some decent life in them.

Gear has been purchased from various places here - Sphere, Rise Above, JSL are ones that come to mind.

Just trying to get a bit of a feel on whether there is any appetite for a transfer of ownership to someone else on here. Perhaps there is someone in Australia that could use some more Solo's and gear.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in finding out more please let me know.

Charlie.

edit: I should say I am only looking at selling them because I cant do the first firmware update from 3DR. All my old android devices have been tried and they just dont send the files, as has been reported on these forums by a number of people.
I would be interested in buying any undamaged props you are willing to part with. And possibly a gimbal to have on hand for a backup.
SKuhn68

Hi everyone

There are 3 unused Solo's plus the only one I have been using for my photography/videography real estate stuff. That particular one has done a bit of work, few scratches and a slight crack in the case, still flies wonderfully and keeps on doing the job asked of it. One of the unused Solo's was sent as a warranty replacement for my very very first bird - it has the US plug on the chargers, so I have never used those chargers either.

Original boxes.

2 x backpacks.

spare props.

2 x unused gimbals to replace the useless ones that were on 2 of the stock birds. Also a spare gimbal for parts.

6 x silver stock props.

12 x black stock props.

Charlie.

Hi Charlie,
How much are you looking for to sell the whole lot? I am on the Gold Coast. John

Hi everyone

There are 3 unused Solo's plus the only one I have been using for my photography/videography real estate stuff. That particular one has done a bit of work, few scratches and a slight crack in the case, still flies wonderfully and keeps on doing the job asked of it. One of the 3 unused Solo's was sent as a warranty replacement for my very very first bird - it has the US plug on the chargers, so I have never used those chargers either.

Original boxes.

2 x backpacks.

One of the 3 unused Solo's has a proper gimbal on it. There are 2 x unused gimbals in their boxes to replace those useless ones that were on 2 of the unused stock birds. Also a spare gimbal for parts.

6 x silver stock props.

12 x black stock props.

Charlie.

Hi Charlie. I am hoping you can help out with a controller charger. I am desperately wanting to fly my drone but can't. The price to get one from the Yanks is ridiculous. Cheers. Dan

Hi everyone

Original boxes.

2 x backpacks.

6 x silver stock props.

12 x black stock props.

Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

I assume you want to sell the lot together.

Do you have a price in mind?

This sounds like a good idea for a few of us to get into the world of drone with the same machine.

John H

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc