DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

This is the e-mail I got from 3DR

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting 3DR Customer Support.

We are very sorry, but eBay is not an authorized reseller for the 3DR products and the warranty will not be valid through us.

Here is a list for the authorized resellers:

Solo Authorized Resellers | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Thank you.

Denisse Martinez
3DR Success Services/Customer Support.
3D Robotics Inc."
Ebay doesnt sell anything that is a miscommunication between the buyer and 3dr. You bought it via ebay not from ebay.
If 3DR honored a warranty on a product purchased on eBay, it's because they didn't know you bought it on eBay. Or they made a mistake.

Reactions: UAVIZ
In addition, Speedstuffsales on eBay is selling lots of new 3DR stuff claiming it has 1 year warranty to be honored by 3DR. However, this in NOT the case. 3DR is NOT going to honour this warranty.
They actually honored mine and I purchased mine from him. I showed my PayPal receipt and they sent me a refurbished solo

In addition, Speedstuffsales on eBay is selling lots of new 3DR stuff claiming it has 1 year warranty to be honored by 3DR. However, this in NOT the case. 3DR is NOT going to honour this warranty.
The 3DR I bought from them states 90 day warranty. Then you can buy additional warranty for like 49 bucks. I never seen where it said it was a factory 3DR warranty however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig