Crash log

Haha, I wasn't thinking. Been chasing kids @ a basketball tournament all weekend. I downloaded that with Mission Planner.

Thanks
Ok, that's what I thought. When you get a chance, download it with Wookiee. I want to make sure that Mission Planner did not cut it off--people have had that happen.

Here is the DF log from Wookiee.

Attachments

• SoloLink_16B15A_solo 1_42 - Copy.BIN.txt
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
upload_2018-3-25_18-42-12.png

Hopefully this screen shot comes thru Ok.
Basically the MSG Type of "EV" which stands for Event. 11 is Disarmed, 56 is Motor Interlock Disabled.

More info can be found here:
ArduPilot/ardupilot

Also important here is the RCOU line. It's telling me all 4 motors where at about mid throttle or so.

Last edited:
What would tell it to disarm?
Well, the interesting thing is from the Armed message to Disarmed message in the log is 7.98 seconds.
The DISARM_DELAY parameter is set at 8 seconds. Hmm. If it was on the ground that would make sense.

I saw the EV when I got home. You will have to teach me how you made it show up on the log. So what you are telling me is the solo still thought it was on the ground? In that case what tells it, it's not.
The pixhawk?

Thanks for all your help.

I saw the EV when I got home. You will have to teach me how you made it show up on the log. So what you are telling me is the solo still thought it was on the ground? In that case what tells it, it's not.
The pixhawk?

Thanks for all your help.
I'm hoping that someone will prove me wrong, but yes, that's what I'm seeing in the log.

When you get a chance, walk me through your flight. Turn on controller, turn on Solo, wait for GPS lock, press Fly, etc.

Well, this time I turned on the controller, the solo, connected to tablet, turned on the camera, went through the camera settings and adjusted, walked out side with every thing, made sure I had GPS lock, pressed fly to arm, pressed fly to fly. solo took off to loiter height paused and dropped from the sky.

Well, this time I turned on the controller, the solo, connected to tablet, turned on the camera, went through the camera settings and adjusted, walked out side with every thing, made sure I had GPS lock, pressed fly to arm, pressed fly to fly. solo took off to loiter height paused and dropped from the sky.
OK, thanks.
When you get a chance, download the shotlogs using Wookiee. You should be able to select shotlog from the dropdown on the Dashboard.

OK, thanks.
When you get a chance, download the shotlogs using Wookiee. You should be able to select shotlog from the dropdown on the Dashboard.
I see them on Wookie on the dashboard, but I don't see them when I'm connected via USB to my laptop. Let me know how to find them please.

Thanks

I see them on Wookie on the dashboard, but I don't see them when I'm connected via USB to my laptop. Let me know how to find them please.

Thanks
Assuming you pushed download :), they should be in the same location as the dataflash logs which if you didn't change the location will be in .../Download/solo.

I thought I had downloaded them but I hadn't. I believe this is the one to the crash.
Let me know please.

Thanks

Attachments

• SoloLink_16B15A_solo 1_shotlog_9 - Copy.log.txt
    16 KB · Views: 5
I thought I had downloaded them but I hadn't. I believe this is the one to the crash.
Let me know please.

Thanks
Perfect, thanks. Attach shotlog #8 too please. I want to just make sure we are covered.

In the shotlog I see the button clicks. If you are curious, you see them in the code--for example Received button 1 event 7 is ButtonFly with HoldRelease.
OpenSolo/sololink-python

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea