Crash log

Is there a Mission Planner app for my tablet?
No, Mission Planner is for Windows only.
APM Planner 2 is for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
QGroundControl runs on Windows, OS X, Linux, Android and iOS (maybe).
Tower and Solex for Android.
I'm sure I left off a couple that support ArduPilot...

After looking @ these, I think its the one or two of the censers in the pixhawk. The first t log shows an inaccurate altitude and the second when I went to check the gimbal shows that it was @ a sharp yaw when it was setting flat on the table. These are my thoughts, please correct me if I am wrong and thank you so much for all your help.

Tipped extremely to one side if I read the log correct. But I am new to this and may not be correct.

That last t log was 4 # 6 would be right after the crash. So here it is. Thanks

Attachments

• SoloLink_16B15A_solo 1_6.tlog.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
My question is, if you take off and the solo doesn't sense it will it shut the motors down.
Well IMHO it would be very very rare, but yes it is possible. Lots and lots of code around that to make sure it disarms only when on the ground and stationary.
Another way your quad could fall out of the air:
Brake Mode — Copter documentation

But I don't see any evidence in the logs so far. I'm still thinking a brownout. The last CTUN line:
CTUN 290847674 0.2638579 0.0002008677 0.2489934 0.6797656 4.101559 3.39126 4.93

Your Solo thinks it was 3.39126 meters in the air...which would jive with what you were saying about 10 feet in the air. And because the log just ends...

Would a brown out shut down the camera or not?
I'm not sure. It does have a cable going to it and can shutoff power under normal circumstances so it's possible.
The result of power problems are so unpredictable as you already know.

Thanks for the tlogs. Were you thinking about putting out the video too?

It's been a while since I visited your area, I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB for a few years. Nice area you live in.

Thanks for the tlogs. Were you thinking about putting out the video too?

It's been a while since I visited your area, I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB for a few years. Nice area you live in.
Yes we love it,Thanks

I feel pretty stupid in that I don't know how to delete the .txt. I had a similar problem with the first two flights on my green cube. I'm very curious about the amount of time that passed from when you first armed and then the sudden potential disarm happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela