Reaction score
since I now have my own issues with a perfect flying setup- TWO I might add- totalling $375 for a single SOLO revB with FPVLRs in an OEM backpak and a broken propped Solo revA with gimbal- both working!!!

after making the mistake of placing the bird WITH GIMBAL on sport mode in a wide open area- I couldn't contain myself to flying to set up to it's last HOORAH.... well actually just broke a leg and broke the hdmi connection off the gimbal board..... WAT WAH!!!

and really taking a look at the board under scope shows me that the soldering work done is far from superior... so my guess is that most people might be suffering from failures just on cracked solder joints on components...
and aside from a great deal of hard core users knowing that and hoping to attain them all for themselves- LOL
I would think a preventative measure could be just to HOT FLOW all the components if you are experiencing failure - DON'T GAMBLE ON YOUR SET UP, if you don't have issues

meanwhile- I'll just load up some EMULATORS and use the controller for some practical arcading!!!

Attachments

• EMU solo.jpg
    EMU solo.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 75
since I now have my own issues with a perfect flying setup- TWO I might add- totalling $375 for a single SOLO revB with FPVLRs in an OEM backpak and a broken propped Solo revA with gimbal- both working!!!

after making the mistake of placing the bird WITH GIMBAL on sport mode in a wide open area- I couldn't contain myself to flying to set up to it's last HOORAH.... well actually just broke a leg and broke the hdmi connection off the gimbal board..... WAT WAH!!!

and really taking a look at the board under scope shows me that the soldering work done is far from superior... so my guess is that most people might be suffering from failures just on cracked solder joints on components...
and aside from a great deal of hard core users knowing that and hoping to attain them all for themselves- LOL
I would think a preventative measure could be just to HOT FLOW all the components if you are experiencing failure - DON'T GAMBLE ON YOUR SET UP, if you don't have issues

meanwhile- I'll just load up some EMULATORS and use the controller for some practical arcading!!!

OMG Hahahahaha! Empty case and Game Boy combo?

No- it's called PS mod - actually Pixlr Editor mod - just a good edit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea