The gimbal video thread

What file format do the videos need to be? I am trying to load one and it keeps getting kicked back.

My first gimbal footage. Please notice around 1:00 and around 2:30, the gimbal seems to lose stability. It happened in the same exact spot twice, so I suspect interference of some kind. Otherwise pretty stable. Worth the wait? Time will tell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Raybro and Tracy
My first gimbal footage. Please notice around 1:00 and around 2:30, the gimbal seems to lose stability. It happened in the same exact spot twice, so I suspect interference of some kind. Otherwise pretty stable. Worth the wait? Time will tell.

You're right, it happens in the same area....by the satellite dish?

Flops are edited out, there is a stability issue towards the end.
. Hopefully the next one will be less crazy.

He's some of my video with gimble. I'm still learning how to use it and fly. I'm very happy with it.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
I downloaded the videos to my iPhone and made this video. Then uploaded to YouTube. Would the video be more clear if I use my Mac???

You're right, it happens in the same area....by the satellite dish?
I was thinking the same thing, one problem though, they aren't active. They were left by the previous homeowner and I disconnected the transponders and don't have a subscription. But today I had the same stability issue but for the entire flight. Hmmmm.

My first gimbal launch from last night. The settings on the GoPro weren't optimal but I only had a few minutes before the sun went down. No video modifications were made, including zero post stabilization. Darn weather is ruining my chances to get back out there but hopefully later this week it'll dry up.

Matt C.

Reactions: Tracy
I was thinking the same thing, one problem though, they aren't active. They were left by the previous homeowner and I disconnected the transponders and don't have a subscription. But today I had the same stability issue but for the entire flight. Hmmmm.

Woah... That's worse than mine. Would that happen to be at 90 in the beginning?

My second test

~z3r01~

Reactions: erikgraham
Brother in-law did some landscaping and asked if I would do a video of his place, a beautiful home on 11 acres. Flew 3 batteries and Solo was great as always. This is video is not for commercial use, just for his own personal satisfaction. Hand flew much of it as will be evident in the video in speed and yaw changes. No post stabilization.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
This selfie looks smooth:

Hi Ian, just seen you video of a Selfie test. I noticed that you had a different mount to take a large tablet on the remote control. Please share where you go it from and is that an iPad you are using? I have been also wanting to find a larger mount.
Many thanks, safe flying.

My first outing with my new gimbal

Here's a quick video from my first gimbal flight. I had a helluva time getting the live feed to work. Ended up just resetting the HDMI plug inside the gimbal bay and it started working. From someone who's never used a gimbal.... I think it (the solo with gimbal) is incredible.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44