Strange Battery Behavior

Reaction score
I had two fully charged batteries this morning. After exhausting the first, I put in the second. It immediately went down to one flashing light and less than 10% charge. I took the battery out of the copter but it continues to flash the one LED light. Pushing the the battery button does nothing. Holding the battery button, looks like the battery resets (I get all LEDs lighting up in a pattern) but then the one LED continues flashing. It does not appear that the battery will accept a charge. The battery is brand new!

Suggestions?

Well, it turns out I just brought it back to BestBuy for an exchange but I'd still like to know what was wrong with the battery.

Well, it turns out I just brought it back to BestBuy for an exchange but I'd still like to know what was wrong with the battery.
Hi Bob,
That sounded like a defective battery. I'm sorry you had to experience that but I'm glad you got a replacement. Please let us know if you have any other issues, we'll be glad to help you out! Happy flying!

Months ago, I also bought a couple new Solo batteries and one of them had a strange behavior with the lights. I don't remember what it was now. But I also returned it to where I purchased it for an exchange. All is well now. There was no way I would ever take a chance with a battery that's not acting properly. The battery is far too important to take any chances with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela