My Solo is showing its age after 3 yrs of weekly use..... now I have questions

Reaction score
My Solo is showing its age after 3 yrs and thought I would post my observations.

1. I noticed my last flight while bringing it home, it only had the two front "white" led's on, the rear off. The flight before that, just one rear led off. Entire flight normal. Any one know what this means?
2. I notice recently the battery indicator on the controller jumped to 100% a few times during flight. Strange! Comments.
3. I have a battery that will not turn on and cant see charge on it. It does charge on charger and shows battery status but cant get button to indication anything. suggestions?

Thanks all in advance.

A nice “ brand new “ never flown Solo with 4 in the box batteries, equipped with 3 axis gimbal and a shiny black 3DR backpack should just about resolve all your issues. It sounds like a Unicorn, but I’m looking at it as I type....

My Solo is showing its age after 3 yrs and thought I would post my observations.

1. I noticed my last flight while bringing it home, it only had the two front "white" led's on, the rear off. The flight before that, just one rear led off. Entire flight normal. Any one know what this means?
2. I notice recently the battery indicator on the controller jumped to 100% a few times during flight. Strange! Comments.
3. I have a battery that will not turn on and cant see charge on it. It does charge on charger and shows battery status but cant get button to indication anything. suggestions?

Thanks all in advance.
B&H photo- new batteries for $19.95

Reactions: skyhax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc