Step to the Plate

Reaction score
Has there not been anyone worthy enough to be placed on the spotlight as the go to specialized Solo savvy guru and has the charisma to also throw themselves at the camera to push a tube channel
ANYONE???!!!

I think the Solo-Gurus are busy researching, developing and sharing their discoveries with the masses pro-bono. To ask them to donate anymore of their “ free time “ would just be too selfish. The Basic Pilot has a very fine assortment of videos on youtube discussing Solo development, functions, releases and triumphs/ disasters. Search The Basic Pilot if you are looking for visual entertainment- he makes some fine videos!

Yeah, can't see anyone giving up their free time to become a full time (unpaid) IT support person for a bird that's no longer made or supported by the OEM. Mind you, if anyone wants to pay $100K per year for this, I'll gladly apply for the position. I'm no expert, but I promise you now, when asked a question, I'll just hit the "search" button here on the Forum for an answer and then parrot back the answer.
:D

Oh and there's an additional $100K payment for much needed supplies (beer, headache medication, new desk every time the old one is destroyed from banging my head off it).

In all fairness, it would be nice to maybe have a youtube channel or some quick one page handouts to deal with frequent issues, however I'm sure keeping it up to date with changes/latest revisions would be more work than it's worth.

Reactions: Michael Lione
Has there not been anyone worthy enough to be placed on the spotlight as the go to specialized Solo savvy guru and has the charisma to also throw themselves at the camera to push a tube channel
ANYONE???!!!
Most if not all Solo Mods/Upgrades have been covered with How-to vid's on youtube 3dr solo how to - YouTube
and or hackster.io Hackster.io - The community dedicated to learning hardware.
Colin Guinn also has a bunch of Solo how to videos on youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Most if not all Solo Mods/Upgrades have been covered with How-to vid's on youtube and or hackster.io
Colin Guinn also has a bunch of Solo how to videos on youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Dude, seriously, don't tell him that, I'm trying to get a paid position here....

Dude, women have been doing this for years, it's just that as men, we never noticed....

Attachments

• 2775B85800000578-3035099-image-a-9_1428774662041.jpg
    2775B85800000578-3035099-image-a-9_1428774662041.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 35
Maybe someone to talk to that girl Abby on RCSaylors channel - to possibly do her own channel- you know - Solo!!! By herself
DJI isn’t gonna send them anything anyway- so they can do it for free

Maybe someone to talk to that girl Abby on RCSaylors channel - to possibly do her own channel- you know - Solo!!! By herself
I'd ask her, but that stupid "court mandated order" says I'm no longer allowed to email her, write letters, hide in her closet.......

You ever notice every Drone they review seems to be "Awesome" every one? Even the drones that Suck real bad? Yeah OK...

Wait..... I thought he was something to do with Spinach covered Chicken.... Oh wait, I get it......You're saying the chicken is furry. yeah probably not good to eat it then.

Man, we should really have a post about drones going on at some stage, this chicken talk is just getting me hungry.

Its kinda funny, i was planning to start a channel here soon, but then all the junk happened with the youtube pulling ads and monetization for smaller channels. I have the time to do it, just lacking $$$ and motivation. So ive been slowly redesigning and building my makerspace... Just got a new solder and hot air rework station! [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo