Sololink, mavros can't connect

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just bought 3dr solo and i try to connect it with nvidia jetson but i can't connect ttyTHS2 port. I try to many times and changes all connection cables but still i cant connect jetson to 3dr. But then i found an other way to connect mavros bridge. When i start original controller there is a wifi hotspot named solo link. I connect this network using pass:sololink then when i start mavros with this command
roslaunch mavros apm.launch fcu_url:="udp://:14550@"
it's worked :)
But there is another problem i faced. I want to not use controller. I put jetson to 3dr they flying together. I want to hotspot jetson like controller and i want my solo connect jetson instead of controller. What can i do? I can use jetson wifi with same SSID like controller it is enough? When i do this will 3dr connect my jetson?. If it is i can connect same network from ground laptop to jetson with ssh and execute this command in jetson roslaunch mavros apm.launch fcu_url:="udp://:14550@"
Thank you for helping.
My original target is control solo from full autonomus with scripts and openCV there is no ground station. Jetson will main computer in this diagram.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421