**Gone** Retiring from the flight crew. 3DR Solo for cost of shipping only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had not flown my 3DR Solo drone for almost three years and got it out last week. It flew great the first time, but something glitched in the controller, and the SoloLink network did not show up on the second attempt. It will not reset, so I am locked out. I bought a new controller battery and that did not solve the issue. I believe the drone itself is fine.

I have decided I do not want to pursue this troubleshooting issue and am ready to retire from drone flying. I do not want to throw anything away and therefore am offering to give the drone and everything that goes with it away. If you are interested, the only thing I ask is that you pay for the UPS shipping cost. I'm guessing that will run $75. I am posting a photo of the whole set up. It includes the 3DR drone, a mounted 3-axis gimbal for GoPro and a second, new one in the box), the controller (with it's network problem), two (2) drone batteries, eight (8) props, all the chargers and cables, and the excellent case it all fits in.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks, John Benziger3DR Solo for shipping $ only.jpg

Sorry, it is no longer available.
Thanks to all who expressed an interest. I responded to the first guy and have already sent off the drone UPS. Happy flying and Thanksgiving to all.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig