Drone wont connect to controller And wont factory reset.

Reaction score
My 3dr solo drone wont connect to the solo controller. Ive factory reset the controller but when i try to factory reset the drone, it does the fast orange blinking thing then stops and starts blinking slowly and never factory resets. Ive checked the SD card isnt loose and everything is plugged in properly but still no luck. Any way anyone can help me with this? Solo controller is on firmware 4.0.0 and i can connect to the controller through the app but not the drone. Controller just says "waiting for Solo". I have no idea what could be the issue. Im using SidePilot on iOS and when i enter the wifi info on the config section of the app, it says the solo must be on and connected to the controller. But the controller wont connect. I flashed both the sd card from the controller to 4.0.0 and the sd card from solo to 4.0.0 and still no luck.

Last edited:
**SOLUTIONS**

I needed to manually update the firmware on the Solo drone to 4.0.0 by flashing the sd card with the new firmware. Once I did this, i started the drone and it started pulsating rainbow colors (this means an update is in progress). The lights stayed rainbow for several hours even though the update had finished so I simply rebooted the drone and all is well. Everything works and the baby flies like I just bought her yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig