Reaction score
Website
www.dronebuzz.ca
Hi y'all!

FYI, I just tried the aftermarket Solo props from Master Airscrew!
If you're looking for better props, I highly recommend those ones! They'll turn your solo into a race drone.
I used acro mode with stock props and I found that doing flips and loops was challenging (needed lots of altitude).
With the Master Airscrew ones, I can do flips on the spot! Loops and spins are effortless! You can do more with less throttle. I found that these new props are quieter and I got more Battery life out of each flight! And you get a set of 4 instead of 2 for the same price.

Hope this helps!

Martin

Reactions: Jeff0321
Hi y'all!

FYI, I just tried the aftermarket Solo props from Master Airscrew!
If you're looking for better props, I highly recommend those ones! They'll turn your solo into a race drone.
I used acro mode with stock props and I found that doing flips and loops was challenging (needed lots of altitude).
With the Master Airscrew ones, I can do flips on the spot! Loops and spins are effortless! You can do more with less throttle. I found that these new props are quieter and I got more Battery life out of each flight! And you get a set of 4 instead of 2 for the same price.

Hope this helps!

Martin

Video proof or it didn't happen................................Just messing with you, but yeah lets see some vids i'm really curious to see solo perform.

Oh and thanks in advance..

Reactions: Jeff0321
I've found (the hard way) the the MA props seem to be tougher as well.

Yes me too smacked a tree from 25 feet up not one broken prop, although they were scuffed and bent...

Yep I hit a branch, no damage. Put on the stock blades to check out the difference, barely touched a wire and shatter!

Not optimal for gimbal for use in sport and such modes, but thats my opinion. Can't afford the hero 4 (which when the hero 3 is updated, it won't work with the gimbal) so, to answer your question. No.

Fair enough! I also love to just fly around with video being a secondary consideration a lot of the time. I just can't stand how it looks without the gimbal. I'm fact, I was considering buying one for my motorcycle. Once you go stabilized it's hard to go back!

Hey guys, I'm trying to look for some. But it seems that there are many different types of Master Airscrew. Which specific model nr. works with the 3DR?

I for example found these: Master Airscrew 11" x 6" G3 GF Propeller For RC Model Aircraft - MA1160G3 | eBay

and these:
RCECHO® Master Airscrew RC Model G/F 3 Series MA0840 8 x 4 R/C Airplane Propeller PP713 with RCECHO® Full Version Apps Edition: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
If you go to MA's website and search 3Dr, you'll be all set.

Reactions: kluulz
You can buy them on Amazon, but they will cost you about $5 more, then buying them directly from Master Airscrew. If you buy 2 (two) sets the shipping is free.

Reactions: TUCAN2016
You could choose another propellers that is ACP Propes.It's only $6.25 to buy 2 pair 3DR SOLO propellers .

Reactions: TUCAN2016

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc