Please help!!! My Solo App says me: "Waiting to hear from Solo" - and so constantly!

Reaction score
Hello! I from Russia, I bought a new Solo with delivery from the US.
I encountered with the following problem:
When I go in flymode Solo app constantly writes that: "Waiting to hear from Solo". Connects to 2 seconds, and then is disconnected again and so constantly.

If you do not go into flymode ... solo sees the application, sees gimbal (gimbal works perfect). I can fly, but in manual mode.

My GoPro Hero 4 Black works, signal is transmitted. GoPro firmware v3.0.

Firmwares on Solo and Controller - 2.4.0

Solo app i use in Meizu M2 Note и LG phone. (this happens on both phones)

Solo app - Android 2.3.0 ( Try install - Solo app 2.2.0 and Solo app Beta - not helped)

Solo services app - Installed

The same thing happens when connecting to Tower app - Connects to 2 seconds, and then is disconnected.

Solo is brand new, I opened the box personally.

How to solve this problem?

May be factory reset?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 25
Welcome Daniil- try this on your android device:

Go to "settings"
Click on "wi-fi"
Click on 3 dots at upper right corner of screen
Click on "advanced"
You should see "scanning always available". If it is turned on, turn it off.

Sometimes this will cause Solo to repeatedly disconnect as it scans for other wifi signals.
image.jpg image.jpg

Let us know if this helps.:)

Welcome Daniil- try this on your android device:

Go to "settings"
Click on "wi-fi"
Click on 3 dots at upper right corner of screen
Click on "advanced"
You should see "scanning always available". If it is turned on, turn it off.

Sometimes this will cause Solo to repeatedly disconnect as it scans for other wifi signals.
View attachment 3718 View attachment 3719

Let us know if this helps.:)

Thanks for the answer!

No, it did not help.
I think that my meizu m2 notee and LG are not supported.
I tried to a friend phone and tablet (samsung galaxy s4 and samsung galaxy note 10.1) - work great.

So that, I want to to buy a Asus tablet from Solo.

I want know, does work solo app on Asus Zenpad 7.0 c and Asus Zenpad 8.0???

I would really appreciate for the answer!!!

I had that problem today, it was an app on my phone I recently downloaded Norton WiFi privacy secure vpn. For some reason it buggered up my solo app and wouldn't let it connect. So I deleted Norton off my phone and poof connects right away. I'm sure there are different things that can cause this, but that's what it was on mine. Make sure Wifi's on, not in airplane mode, and check your phones firewalls.

Hi Daniil, and welcome. For what it is worth, my first tablet for Solo was an Asus 7", and it did not work. I returned it and went with a Galaxy tab 4 8", and have been fine ever since. Like Maddog said, check the list for compatible devices and you should find your answer. Good luck, and safe flying.

Hi Daniil, and welcome. For what it is worth, my first tablet for Solo was an Asus 7", and it did not work. I returned it and went with a Galaxy tab 4 8", and have been fine ever since. Like Maddog said, check the list for compatible devices and you should find your answer. Good luck, and safe flying.
Hey I use the same tablet but mine video feed is really choppy do you know how I can change the settings?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc