Trouble with Solo App and Solex on Kindle Fire

Well the controller to the tablet is wireless.... I never updated the firmware on the my Hero4 black because you have to start it manually after the firmware update. I've had no problems at all,,, even with updating to open solo.

Well the controller to the tablet is wireless.... I never updated the firmware on the my Hero4 black because you have to start it manually after the firmware update. I've had no problems at all,,, even with updating to open solo.
I have so many drones, now building my stuff exclusively so I get things like the Solo on trade , I thought you had to use the micro cable which is why I used my kindle Hd ,it has a micro HDMI port on it. My newer kindle is about half the weight,can't root it yet and no HDMI port. I never fully learn my consumer drones beside the P4 and Inspire line . Good Luck with yours.

Nawwww.... No cable. It's wireless...The controller and the drone are wireless. You fly in bad areas where there are a lot of apartments or whatever zone your at... with high wi-fi traffic interference it will shorten the distance you can fly. If it loses wi-fi connection and you have it set to RH it's sit back and wait for it to come back... It's crazy fun to film from so many perspectives with this drone...

Last edited:
Nawwww.... No cable. It's wireless...The controller and the drone are wireless. You fly in bad areas where there are a lot of apartments or whatever zone your at... with high wi-fi traffic interference it will shorten the distance you can fly. If it loses wi-fi connection and you have it set to RH it's sit back and wait for it to come back... It's crazy fun to film from so many perspectives with this drone...
I know about the drone and controller just thought because of the HDMI out that it was needed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela