New Forum Sofware

Just so I am clear, you are saying that when you'd re-visit a thread, it'd automatically take you to the new, unread posts in that thread?
Yes. Whenever I get a notification. I tap it and it takes me right to the last unread thing; but now it takes me to the first page. No matter what

Latest is what it links to now, it should be first unread...at least for me.

btw, appreciate the forum, it works well.

Have t to turn my phone to landscape to get to the little bell for notices when I touch on it won't scroll ..turn my phone back straight up and it dissapears. .can't use any settings like ignore etc. .other than that love it..

Can't get to my personal settings. ..the avatar envelope and little bell icons don't appear unless phone is in landscape. .when I touch my avatar my settings pop up but won't scroll down. Just the back grond scrolls. ..then when I put phone in horizontal position settings dissapear...can't get to people u follow. .people u ingnore etc etc. ..

Have t to turn my phone to landscape to get to the little bell for notices when I touch on it won't scroll ..turn my phone back straight up and it dissapears. .can't use any settings like ignore etc. .other than that love it..
Thanks. Should be able to access them with the menu item (scroll up?) when in verticle mode. I'll see if there is an option to change that and make it more accessible.

Can't get to my personal settings. ..the avatar envelope and little bell icons don't appear unless phone is in landscape. .when I touch my avatar my settings pop up but won't scroll down. Just the back grond scrolls. ..then when I put phone in horizontal position settings dissapear...can't get to people u follow. .people u ingnore etc etc. ..
Ya I think all those are in the menu as well. The three bars to the top left. Let me know if not.

Thanks. Should be able to access them with the menu item (scroll up?) when in verticle mode. I'll see if there is an option to change that and make it more accessible.
Thanks i tried again thismorning still can't access them. .be great if u could move the icons...

Strange. So you don’t get a menu like this when you click the menu button at the top left? What phone are you using? Not sure I can change where those icons display unless it is a setting that I can’t locate yet. We didn’t develop the software so our options are limited.

4F8E7B03-8841-472F-9B05-8D398DEC9967.png

Yes. ..that is the the screen I can't access. ..I use a older htc phone. I see the 3bars on top of screen in landscape on phone and the icons but when I touch one of them the settings screen popos up but just the top portion of it so I try to scroll but it dosent scroll. Just the back ground scrolls

Hey settings screen works now. Deleted it from my bookmarks went on forum through google search now it works. .weird. .any love the new set up

If I reduce my window to 900 pixels wide or less, everything looks great, but if I make the window wider, or go fullscreen on my 1600-pixel wide laptop or 1920-pixel wide tower computer, then reading postings is almost impossible, since everything is rendered WAYYY too wide, forcing me to scroll sideways, sometimes thousands of pixels. Whoever wrote the "adaptive" code for this new forum software really screwed it up. It might look good on a cell phone (I don't own one, so I'm only guessing) but it looks TERRIBLE on a real computer.

If I reduce my window to 900 pixels wide or less, everything looks great, but if I make the window wider, or go fullscreen on my 1600-pixel wide laptop or 1920-pixel wide tower computer, then reading postings is almost impossible, since everything is rendered WAYYY too wide, forcing me to scroll sideways, sometimes thousands of pixels. Whoever wrote the "adaptive" code for this new forum software really screwed it up. It might look good on a cell phone (I don't own one, so I'm only guessing) but it looks TERRIBLE on a real computer.
Hey joe im having same issue but on my. Phone waaay to wide have to turm my phone in landscape view to get to my settings they don't even show up when phone is vertical.then when I touch on my avatar to go to my settings I only get half the settings screen won't let me scroll down to see the rest of my settings. Hope they fix this

I wasn't experiencing the problem that Joe is describing. I'm using Chrome and a 1920 X 1080 resolution.

I tested on Edge and have no problem.

Testing on IE 11 shows the problem that Joe describes.

FIXED (new site didn't keep my login - had to log into again to resolve): "New Posts" doesn't appear to be working for IE 11 or Edge. When selecting "New Posts" from "Forums" or "What's new", all posts are listed from newest to oldest regardless of if you have read them previously or not. Then, if you click one, it brings you to the first post of the thread and not to the newest unread post. It just doesn't seem to "remember" what you've already read and always brings you to the first post of the thread.

Everything seems to be working well in Chrome though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc