New Forum Sofware

Same platform as the ParrotPilots forum? I like it. It may be placebo, but it feels faster.

Thank god........... I thought it was my eyesight.... I was beginning to wonder how much I had really drank last night....

You can understand the confusion.... Usually the forum app works fine and it's 3DR that has the issues.. Actually the new layout caught me by surprise, I wish they'd given a heads up ahead of time (unless they did and I never noticed...).

You can understand the confusion.... Usually the forum app works fine and it's 3DR that has the issues.. Actually the new layout caught me by surprise, I wish they'd given a heads up ahead of time (unless they did and I never noticed...).
You should know me better by now. My problems are usually well informed and calling you by name.
The Pilots app however isn't working for me and I was hoping there'd be an update coming or something in the works.

Hopefully, I actually uninstalled it because I would get notices from the app that I had new messages, then notices from gmail telling me I had new messages, and then my fitbit would send me those notices x 2....

Maybe a feature not turned on, but...

When linked to the last post made it used to go to the first unread post on the thread...it doesn't do that anymore.

Maybe a feature not turned on, but...

When linked to the last post made it used to go to the first unread post on the thread...it doesn't do that anymore.
The same goes for me. I've checked the settings and got nothing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea