Mississippi River (Getting over the stress of Getting Over water)

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
There was a "brief" break in the rain yesterday and we made a run to Vicksburg to do some filming. I'm trying to get over the white-knuckle nerves about being over water, so I figured the Mississippi River would be a good way to practice. The flights went well. Once in the air, and I can see the Solo is responding, the white knuckles go away and the flight is flat-out fun. Here's 1:27 of the fun. It was shot at 2.7K Medium FOV and post processed in Adobe Premiere at 1080p. Most of it is at 2 to 3 X speed with a moment of slomo. By the way, the building seen early on in the clip will have about 5 feet of water in it in a couple of weeks as the high water heads down the Mississippi. The building is a museum so they have begun to evacuate the bottom floor.

Nice video. I would be white knuckled going over water as well! Here in MN, the lake is frozen so I can get over my fear of water much easier!

Reactions: baldguy
Nice video. I would be white knuckled going over water as well! Here in MN, the lake is frozen so I can get over my fear of water much easier!
Thanks Bob I. Just thinking of a frozen river sends a chill up my spine. Brrr. Keep'm flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela