Low Battery Alarm in ALL my Batteries

I know that it works for your heli and boat and does for me as well on modified Solo or other drones.Because they dont use SMBMS batteries but instead just normal RC batteries. But Solo has a smart battery that knows about the health of its cells and tells it to the Pixhawk at every boot.
On your heli etc. you have to enter it your battery has only 80% left from new. On Solo you dont. That is the difference.

When you press the power button on your 3Dr Solo Battery how many LEDs are lit ? I thought you posted the battery is dead and won't charge.
If the battery power led gauge is completely lit then Yes the solos battery level setting is wrong. But if you can't charge it.. then it's what I said earlier. Search YouTube for how to rejouvinate a LiPO or buy a new battery from b&h.

I know that it works for your heli and boat and does for me as well on modified Solo or other drones.Because they dont use SMBMS batteries but instead just normal RC batteries. But Solo has a smart battery that knows about the health of its cells and tells it to the Pixhawk at every boot.
On your heli etc. you have to enter it your battery has only 80% left from new. On Solo you dont. That is the difference.
Yes . it tells the Pixhawk its health. It does not change the parameter BATT CAPACITY. This is what I've been trying to tell you.

Reactions: JBAlaska
Nice thing about dumb packs you can set the "per cell" voltage to 3.2 or 3.1 in betaflight. Not sure if you can do that with a smart pack, never had to try, but I would think not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela