Attention - All ‘Down Under' Solo Pilots, BRAND NEW BATTERIES! - ( Sealed in original Retail Packaging. )

@Robpower -

Well, I just knew that the late departure from Sydney was just gonna make it a little to hard for us to catch up with each other, on my way back down to Melbourne.

( At least I still offered to make the trek out to your Door, even though it would've been pretty late - but by my own admission, I was pretty relieved when you said, 'Relax - In the Mail's OK with me...' )

With this said, and with this now done - Check out these all-new photos Rob, just for you!

Thanks for the chat on the phone today to confirm all of the details, ( just sent you an SMS with your Tracking Number - )

View attachment 10018

View attachment 10019

View attachment 10020

Get ready to enjoy'em Mate, they're officially on the way!
(c;=

The planets just didn’t align that day, all good. Can’t wait to receive the four batteries, will let you know as soon as they arrive , thanks again and catch up next time, cheers Rob

Hi, @Solo-Loco

I’m over the moon to have found someone selling these in Australia!!! I’d love to put in an order for 2 please. I will private message you with my direct details.

Regards,
Tamara

Tamara, ( AKA @Maraben ) -

Thanks for your interest -

I've received your PM, and I'll give you a call on your Mobile in a couple of minutes from now.

Can't wait to chat!
(c;=

Last edited:
Tamara,

Great to meet you, ( and hear all about those Cow-Chasing endeavours of yours, with that Solo you've just purchased... )

Well, this Snap-Shipping effort would probably have to be a record for me - but nevertheless, check out these Photos Tam, just for you ;

IMG_2479.JPG IMG_2480.JPG IMG_2481.JPG IMG_2482.JPG IMG_2483.JPG

They're away, and on their way up to you - already!

Yep, that's right - they're gone...
( Check your Mobile for my SMS from only two seconds ago, containing the Australia Post Tracking Number. )

Enjoy your Weekend Tam -
(c;=

Last edited:
Got my batteries today from @Solo-Loco , he sent them Friday and they have arrived in country NSW already, very well packed, looked like a huge brick of coke. Thanks again, looking forward to using these when i charge them up and get them ready and the weather is good

Rob,

I'm wrapped that you're as wrapped, as I'd hoped you would be -
(c;=

Don't forget to let us know how-them-there-brand-new-Batteries-of-yours, 'pull-up' - after those initial couple of charge-discharge cycles, followed by a Balance/Float Charge.

Real keen to hear back from you, to find out if you are indeed, also yet another 'totally and completely happy customer'.

Let us know the second you also get to this point.

In the meantime - Cheers Mate, and I'll do my best to catch up with you when I'm up your way next.

Once again, ( to any of you located down here in Australia ), I still have a small quantity of BRAND NEW / NEVER OPENED, genuine 3DR Solo Batteries available...

Of course I'm still keen to provide the same level of 'satisfaction guaranteed' style of Warranty - as found within the original post - and you can be well assured of the quality of your impending purchase, per the above happy string of previous customers.

Drop me a quick PM if you are interested -

Hi what would be the cost of 4 batteries posted to Belmont North NSW
And pre-cycling the Batteries .Thanks

Hi would you send to New Zealand?, its nearly impossible to get them here unless you want to pay close to $200 each!

Sorry 'Messo' and 'BulletBait',

I've been engaged in some pretty hectic work as of late, and simply hadn't realised that you'd both made an enquiry per the supply of Factory-sealed brand new 3DR Solo Batteries.

Of course I've still got plenty!

I've just PM'd you both with my contact details, and can't wait to help you both out.

Hear from you shortly -

Hi Solo Loco,

I'm in Fitzroy super keen to buy one or two pleased, happy to collect and show you my drone, please let me know ....many thanks Chris

Reactions: Rex Barlow
G'day,

Yup - I'm pretty new to this Forum, ( having only just landed my first pair of Solos a short while ago. )

Nevertheless, beyond my recent purchase of a pair of Solos - I have also just secured a small quantity of brand new and unopened, ( completely sealed in original retail packaging ), 3DR Solo Batteries.

This recently acquired stack of brand new Batteries - are of the very last examples to be made by 3DR, ( circa December, 2015 ) - and as such, all have a Charge-Count of 'zero'.

I have already subtracted all of the Batteries from this supply that I think I'm ever going to need, and of these that I have 'broken open' for my own use, each of them perform flawlessly.

As it stands, ( with a total of three charge cycles, pressed into four of these Batteries ), a typical 17-to-18ish minute hover 'out-of-ground-effect' is delivered - all before hitting that critical 5% Battery level.

I have conducted each flight with the lowest possible amount of 'wind' that I can find - at an altitude of between seven to ten metres above ground, ( with an AMSL of 1300m at this location ) - using both of my Solos ‘suitably spaced apart’ to discharge each Battery, ( gotta love that good ol' Position Hold! )

Each Solo is unmodified / 100% factory-original Hardware using stock 3DR Props, running the latest stock 3DR Firmware, and flying 'light' with no Gimbal or Camera attached.

Initially, I am only keen to sell these brand new Batteries to Solo Pilots, who are also located specifically here in Melbourne - Victoria.

This way, each of you will be able to meet with me 'in person' - allowing you confirm that my intentions are in fact genuine - and that your resulting purchase is sound.

( Plus, any excuse to meet with anyone else - who flies these insane machines! )

I am asking AU$85.00 each for these Batteries.

This includes me insisting on meeting you Face-to-Face - at any 'Pub-of-your-choosing' across metropolitan Melbourne, or atop any Shopping Centre Car Park - ( so long as you bring your own Solo along as well! )

I am also offering these Batteries with a 30-day change-over Warranty - or a complete refund - Dealer's choice!

This additional commitment is to specifically serve the 3DR Solo Community here in Australia - with some long overdue Battery replacement 'piece-of-mind'.

Once I’ve managed to suitably demonstrate my integrity to all of the Solo Pilots located here in Melbourne - I am then keen to lean against these Melbourne-based Pilots - via this Forum - as ‘testament-enough' to then be able to serve every other Solo Pilot here in Australia, ( who also require new Batteries, but unfortunately - are unable to meet with me due to the tyranny of distance. )

I am currently away on business at the moment, ( hence my current 1300m AMSL! ), but will be back home in Melbourne - well before the month is out.

So, all that remains to be asked is - Are there any Melbourne-based 3DR Solo Pilots out there, who just happen to be hungry for 'a-brand-new-Battery-or-two'?

Feel free to chime in below, or PM me for more details.

Cheers,

Solo-Loco
'Real Solo Pilots, bust Propellors for Breakfast!'
Hi do you have any more battery's for sale ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986