Solo Battery Wont Charge, BUT Shows Low Level Light? Help!

Reaction score
The first thing I will say in addition to my thread title, is That THE BATTERY CHARGER WORKS FINE, in fact it is charging my second battery right now. (I am not sure if its the 3DR brand spare I bought or the original battery, I didn't mark them right off the bat(t) haha not a bad pun)

Also, this problem battery has thus far worked fine for the last month and charged/discharged in use normally.

Has anyone experienced this?

1. Battery WILL respond; it will show one bar flashing a low charge level when pressed shortly.
2. When plugged into stock charger, battery doesn't light up to show the charging progress.
3. The battery charger (which charges my other battery fine) does not change it's green light to red as if in charge mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....these freaking batteries are expensive!!! (what like...1/4 the cost of the drone itself? [on amazon])

Thanks!

Jai (like "J")

BTW
Here it is from 1.NW>2.NE>3.SW>4.SE if N is up /|\
1.off 2. powering on (all lights on) 3. low batt level flash low 4. low batt level flash high

IMG_8892.JPG

Sounds like the battery is shot. There is no repair procedure. But it is likely in warranty if you contact 3DR via chat on their website.

I had that problem. It wasn't the battery but the electronics in it. I gutted the battery thinking I could just put new cells in then found out the Smart electronics weren't very smart. If you have the warranty then get it exchanged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig