HDMI camera input resolution? ? ?

Reaction score
I tried searching with no luck. Can anyone confirm the camera input resolution that the Solo will recognize and transmit? I Have a old Nokia 808 Purview cellphone with a 41mp camera that I want to use for still shots (using automatically picture taking every 5 seconds) but it would be nice to use it for FPV as well. Plus this would be helpful for other users with other cameras

The GoPro HERO4 cameras can output a max format of 1080/60 through the micro HDMI port, so if you're set in 4K, 2.7K, or 1440, the output resolution to the monitor or third party device will be 1080 at 60Hz

I believe the actual Solo output stream is 720HD or at least that is what resolution that we are seeing live.

I know if sends the video 720p back to the transmitter, what I'm asking is if anyone has tried different camera outputs and can confirm which ones work and which ones don't. ..... 720p 30 or 60fps, 1080p 30 or 60fps, 1080i 30 or 60 fps, and so on and possibly camera model

To do this test correctly, only hookup the HDMI cable but don't place it in the gimbal because the app will probably override your settings

And verify the output settings on your GoPro or whatever camera that you are using

I will confirm that my Nokia 808 Purview does work with the live feed. I just set the camera to take a time a picture every 8 seconds and so I can take advantage of the 41mp camera that's on it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc