Gimbal Delete?

I have one Solo set up for "no camera" and another "with camera". The no camera version has ALL camera/gimble related items removed...camera cable, HDMI feed cable, mounting hardware, brackets, etc. I put a rubber grommet in the hole and found a plastic plug to fit. It protects the inside, saves a few ounces, and I can re-install everything and put it back in "camera mode" if I decide.
3DR Solo Camera Frame Cover.JPG

I have one Solo set up for "no camera" and another "with camera". The no camera version has ALL camera/gimble related items removed...camera cable, HDMI feed cable, mounting hardware, brackets, etc. I put a rubber grommet in the hole and found a plastic plug to fit. It protects the inside, saves a few ounces, and I can re-install everything and put it back in "camera mode" if I decide.
View attachment 9120

Wow that looks super clean!

View attachment 9120
Yeah, no hack saw required if you wanted a flush belly. The GoPro fixed mount is held in place by the damper balls. Just slip it out of the balls and you're GTG.

That plug is a nice touch [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc