Like New Condition w/extras

Upgrades:
MRO GPS Module
Master Airscrew Props
Alfa Antennas
Tablet Holder
Extra Batteries
Backpack

You don't want to miss owning this great drone. Ready to fly your GoPro Hero 3+ or 4 to new heights. Never crashed, abused, or even had a hard landing.
Professionally owned. I have my private pilot's license, a degree in aviation, and am part 107 rated. I also have years of RC experience.
Take a look at the original props, not a blemish! This is a like new perfectly working 3DR Solo.
Take a look at one of its flight:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you look at my Youtube Channel you will find that almost all the videos are from this Quad.
Comes with a backpack that fits everything and travels well, I have traveled to Puerto Rico with this quad.

I have never had a hiccup with this quad.
2 of the batteries are starting to lose their ability to stay aloft for a long time. The tablet holder is not perfect but repaired well. One of the plastic antenna covers shows repair.
I will give you the OEM parts as long as I can find them.

Comes with box, props, extras, batteries, charges, basically everything shown! (you don't get my library or records) you will have to add your GoPro. Ready to fly and with the M-Ro GPS super reliable. I accept credit cards, PayPal, and most forms of payment if you pay local tax. I can ship if you pay shipping charges. $299 OBO plus Shipping and or Paypal Fees if necessary. Email me at [email protected] or visit my website

My business has made the decision to move on. Otherwise, I would not be selling this great machine.

IMG_1944.jpgIMG_1945.jpgIMG_1946.jpgIMG_1947.jpgIMG_1948.jpgIMG_1949.jpgIMG_1950.jpgIMG_1951.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421