Follow-Me Problems

Reaction score
When I've been using follow me mode my solo turns in the complete opposite way of me. It will follow me but for some reason the solo turns its back to me. If I try to turn the solo it really fits it and goes back to looking the wrong way. I have the solo connected to an iPhone 5s, anyone know what the problem could be?

When I've been using follow me mode my solo turns in the complete opposite way of me. It will follow me but for some reason the solo turns its back to me. If I try to turn the solo it really fits it and goes back to looking the wrong way. I have the solo connected to an iPhone 5s, anyone know what the problem could be?
So if your running or driving...is the Solo also following you backwards too??

So if your running or driving...is the Solo also following you backwards too??
Basically yeah,
A=spot the solo is looking at
B= Solo
C= Me
A-----B--------C
So the above diagram kind of explains it, instead of looking at me(C) it turns around and looks at A but it will follow me but looks backwards the whole time.

Basically yeah,
A=spot the solo is looking at
B= Solo
C= Me
A-----B--------C
So the above diagram kind of explains it, instead of looking at me(C) it turns around and looks at A but it will follow me but looks backwards the whole time.
That definitely sounds strange !!
I havint had a chance yet to use the Follow me mode yet because my iPad mini2 dosint support the GPS ...and my iPhone 4 is not compatible!!
But I went out today to Best Buy and upgraded my iPhone 4 to an iPhone 6!! So now I'm dying to try the Follow me mode and learn how to use it!! I hope I don't run into any problems!! It's rain today here..but tomorrow gonna be sunshine..so I'll be up nice and early to go out flying!

So when your on Follow me mode.... Did you try running really fast away from the Solo to see if it would spin around?
Iv read that if your moving slow...(like walking slow).the Solo acts pretty strange!
Apparently The solo likes to follow with a little speed !!
Ether riding a bike or running or in a car...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986