DSLRPros pre-order

Karmafied,

I got screwed also but I'm having trouble finding a lawyer because it was only a couple thousand dollars...I would love to try and put a class action together or join forces to try and get these guys. I put in bunch of money that I don't have to try and get a business started and they sold me a crap product then skipped town. Now I have no business no money and a broken drone. Please let me know what you think.

Mike

There's a new search for the owner of DSLR Pros., Donald Scott.

VICTIMS OF DSLR PROS

The entire debacle is ridden with scam-worthy information.
1.) Donald Scott has created numerous companies over the years in all the tax-mitigation states (Delaware, Nevada, etc.)
2.) His latest company, Tayzu Robotics, has just received approval to join the Economy Zone in the Cayman Islands (for US Tax Mitigation).
3.) Every email that is listed, whether on the DSLR Pros website or on the door of their ABANDONED OFFICE is not providing ANY replies.
4.) Every phone number is either a former DSLR Pros number, or a Tayzu number and no one ever answers.
5.) The Tayzu Robotics CONTACT US page does not even have any contact info, just a FORM that allows them to contact you; which they never do.
6.) I have been on hold with every "department" that the menu offers (new sales, tech sales, current order status) for the max time of 15 minutes and left messages. Never a response.
7.) Right before DSLR Pros closed their office down and disappeared, they sent out emails to current-order customers with a general excuse, "The circuit boards from China are bad. Another couple days." No mention of closing up shop and disconnecting phones, emails, etc.
8.) There is a running eBay store out of Ft. Lauderdale (same as DSLR Pros) that immediately replied to me when I asked about shipping costs. As soon as I said I needed a DSLR Pros number, they never contacted me again.

Lawyer Up. We are going after Donald and Aarthi Scott for our $15,000. Might be time for you all to do the same.
I

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
Karmafied,

I got screwed also but I'm having trouble finding a lawyer because it was only a couple thousand dollars...I would love to try and put a class action together or join forces to try and get these guys. I put in bunch of money that I don't have to try and get a business started and they sold me a crap product then skipped town. Now I have no business no money and a broken drone. Please let me know what you think.

Mike

I

Personally...............I would do my best to track the fuckers down. If they were close enough to where I live I would do my very best to pay them a personal visit

I was contacted by them the day.

New ownership or something. They "claim" to want to send me a refund, etc. We'll see.

DSLR Pros owes me $400 for a cancelled 3DR Gimbal order they did not follow through with. I know this is a lot less money than some of you are owed but annoying none the less. When I email my original sales rep Derek Wheeler my email comes back. I have been emailing [email protected] and [email protected] along with the CEOs email. Next step is small claims court.

DSLR Pros owes me $400 for a cancelled 3DR Gimbal order they did not follow through with. I know this is a lot less money than some of you are owed but annoying none the less. When I email my original sales rep Derek Wheeler my email comes back. I have been emailing [email protected] and [email protected] along with the CEOs email. Next step is small claims court.
There may still be hope. Last week or so I received an email detailing the new ownership and that the money I was owed would be refunded. A few days later they said the refund would be in the form of an 'E-check' in the email. Saturday received the check from a well known 3rd party processor. I hope the rest of you have the same experience soon.

I got the same email as others from the 'new' DSLR Pros, but I am attempting to get a full refund. Over the summer, I was told my DSLRPros/3DR that the 30-day refund period didn't start until I received the gimbal. Being that I never received it and am disgusted in both companies, I want to return the entire order and get a full refund. I sent DSLR Pros the return authorization code from 3D Robotics but have yet to receive a refund. I was told they were going to only initially refund the gimbal amount, but someone would look into refunding the full order. I have not heard back from then since. Anyone else in similar situation?

Does anyone know if there is an official count or forum where someone is tracking how many people ordered a Solo through DSLR Pros? I'm wondering if there is a way to apply collective pressure on the company to get a quicker resolution.

I had bought from DSLRPro's in the past without incident. I also preordered the Solo from them in April of this year and waited and waited for my merchandise. Finally, I did a charge back from my credit card because of never receiving the items that I ordered.
Now, I have noticed that they list an address in Canoga Park, California.
I went there today and spoke with Anthony who claimed that DSLRPro's is under new ownership and they want to make good with everybody who was ripped off by never receiving the items that were previously paid for.
Here is their contact info: [email protected]
(877) 299-1075
For what its worth, Anthony claimed that the New DSLRPro company wants to repair its reputation and make sure everybody who deposited money for preorders is issued refunds in full.
I hope this helps some people out there.

I also never rec'd the gimbal. I did receive the $400 echeck and cashed it, fortunately, it wasn't made of rubber.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M