DSLRPros pre-order

Sounds like. Company tto stay away from. Maybe 3DR didn't like dealing with them either

Wow. That's just amazing.

It pisses me off that they have zero intention of fulfilling my order, but haven't sent me any kind of notification. Thinking back, I've received zero communication from DSLRPROS this whole time. I've had to pick up the phone and call them every time. All DSLRpros has ever sent me is email promotions. Never once did they send a status update. And that includes their own product, the range extender, which as of a week ago was "on the way"
Definetly sounds like something is up with Dslrpros that has required special consideration regarding their order problems. Notice he says " Their fulfillment issues.
"
Comment by Vu Tran on Saturday
HI All,

We have been in discussions with DSLRPros for the past several weeks regarding their fulfillment issues with their preorders and have come to an agreement that it will be faster if you place your order directly with 3DR. You'll be receiving an email from DSLRPros with instructions on what to do so that you'll get your gimbals shipped within 24-48 hours.

Wow. That's just amazing.

. . . Thinking back, I've received zero communication from DSLRPROS this whole time. I've had to pick up the phone and call them every time. All DSLRpros has ever sent me is email promotions. Never once did they send a status update. . . .

This is the same way that I was treated by 3DR - no updates or tracking information unless I harassed tech support...

erikgraham - I totally understand your frustrations and agree with what you say. I have called them a multitude of times to check on my order. I was told more than once by DSLRPros that my product had arrived and was being prepared for shipment and even given dates on when I should get them, more than once. Yet it never happened and the next person I talked to didn't know anything about the previous and still nothing. I got very mad on the phone with them. If I hadn't of called, they were never planning on returning my money. Only happens if the customer calls and requests. Their business model is very shady and not honest in my opinion. I don't think DSLRPros has any room to talk about 3DR at this point.

I rec'd the following reply to my request on Tuesday, 9/08. They still owe me a battery and gimbal.

"We are due to receive the batteries and gimbals by tomorrow or Thursday. Originally they were supposed to be shipped out by 3DR but that was changed. You should expect to see a tracking number by Friday or Monday at the latest."

As of today, 9/29, I still have not rec'd anything.

I just sent another email requesting update and rec'd response they are canceling my order.

Never have I seen worse customer service. If they have an issue with 3DR then they need to stop carrying their products but still fulfill the preorders. I didn't wait 5 months to get a refund because the retailer can't get along with 3DR long enough to take care of their customers.
Tried to get the aircraft refunded and they won't take it.
They're getting a bad report to the BBB

I'm not sure why but I got my Solo from DLSRPros before I got the one I ordered from 3DR. I wanted to get two of everything so I would have a full back-up system. I'm just about there. All I lack is a gimbal for Solo Two. Got the gimbal from 3DR for Solo One a few days ago. I'm relying on DLSRPros for the second gimbal so I will be done. Got 8 batteries, scads of blades, two chargers, extra legs, leg extenders, back packs, etc. Now I'm a little nervous about DSLRPros and my second gimbal based on the above posts.

I'm not sure why but I got my Solo from DLSRPros before I got the one I ordered from 3DR. I wanted to get two of everything so I would have a full back-up system. I'm just about there. All I lack is a gimbal for Solo Two. Got the gimbal from 3DR for Solo One a few days ago. I'm relying on DLSRPros for the second gimbal so I will be done. Got 8 batteries, scads of blades, two chargers, extra legs, leg extenders, back packs, etc. Now I'm a little nervous about DSLRPros and my second gimbal based on the above posts.
I cancelled my gimbal order with DSLRPro 2 weeks ago and ordered from B&H. I have had it since last Thursday.
I got an email from DSLRPro. They want me to call them to talk about the gimbal. Too late to call today. I hope they are not trying to send me one. I did notify them to cancel it.

How long has it taken people to receive a refund from Dslrpros? I've emailed them several times but haven't received a response back yet.

I've had a purchase order for 3 months now with them. Dslrpros have disconnected all of their phones lines. Since I can't call them to get in touch with them, I've tried emailing both the sales and support email. Still no word back from both of them :( I just want my money back.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

I cancelled my gimbal order with DSLRPro 2 weeks ago and ordered from B&H. I have had it since last Thursday.
I got an email from DSLRPro. They want me to call them to talk about the gimbal. Too late to call today. I hope they are not trying to send me one. I did notify them to cancel it.

How long did it take from them to refund your money? They won't respond back to me and they've disconnected their phone line :(

How long did it take from them to refund your money? They won't respond back to me and they've disconnected their phone line :(
I was never charged for it. When the Solo shipped back in June they charged me for that. I ordered both at the same time back in May.

I got my Solo and extra battery back in June from Best Buy. I went there today to pick up an extra battery, and they had a Solo, a gimbal, and a backpack on the shelf. If anyone is near Bakersfield, Ca. and needs them, they are there, and were also there last week when I was in. Just throwing it out there.

I have now waited over 10 Business Days, 2 Full weeks since originally cancelling my order with DSLRPros.com. They have yet to refund my money that was promised in 5-10 business days, won't respond to my emails at all, changed their phone numbers and aren't answering calls anymore, nor will they respond to any of my voicemails I have left them. I have tried for 3 straight days now to get in touch with them and am not getting anywhere. I am owed over $1400 dollars from cancelled orders. I don't know what to do at this point.

On the top of their web page:

*** Having trouble reaching us? Call us at our new number: (323) 664-4961 ***

Filing consumer complaints:

State of Florida.com | Florida Consumer Complaints

Consumer Complaints - Miami-Dade County

Steve I have tried calling that number time and time again! They tell you to email them and then answering machine pics up. I leave message after message and they are yet to return my calls! In my opinion, DSLRPros is a horrible company with shitty customer service. I will never do business with them again. The issue they have run into with me, is that I work for a municipal utility company and they aren't returning our money that hey took in June yet never sent us the first thing. We cancelled as they said to do and told us it would take 5-10 business days. Well we are WAY past that point and they won't return emails or calls. We are more than happy to turn our legal team over on them and at this point may just do so. Yes probably eat more up in court over it but it is the point of the whole thing and would love nothing more at this point, than to shut their doors if that is what it takes!

Understood - I don't no what to tell you, but if you have an attorney serve paper via a visit by the sheriff it might get their attention.

You might try contacting the agencies that I provided links for - they might be able to tell you what your recourse is.

Personally if I were in your position I'd give it a few more days...and if nothing I'd file a small claims case.

All the while start logging each call of times.
Also get proof of previous emails/voicemails/receipts you may have with them. Anything tangible will be great evidence.

Why do you guys order from no name companies? B&H, Adorama, Best Buy, Amazon.. all very good, all carry what you want. Joes' inner tube extreme hack and saw drone flying guys.com.... not so reputable.

I wouldn't say they are a no name company. Sure they're not as large as BH and Adorama
but that's the beauty of competition... consumers can choose to go where they so please.

You do have a point though because the bigger companies will have the better service,
I ordered directly through 3DR and while there were some hiccups here and there, the service though has been great when it was right. I don't deal w/ the little guy after having a small hiccup with one last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M