Gimbal & free battery info from DSLRPros

Reaction score
FWIW,
Below is email I rec'd this morning from DSLRPros. I had inquired about the extra battery I ordered, free battery, and gimbal.

"We have just receive word from 3DR this morning that Solo customers can now expect to receive their gimbal and free battery by the first or second week of August. In regards to the battery you had originally ordered, we are still awaiting a delivery confirmation date from 3DR's manufacturing facility but expect them to arrive shortly."

I finally received my pre-ordered Solo yesterday.

Reactions: Shawn Mehlert
Good.. everyone can use the hell out of their Solo's and when the gimbal comes if they don't like the gimbal, ship everything back for a full refund.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Yup I have no plans to return unless the gimbals terrible which I doubt, but it's hard to beat that. I don't get why anybody wouldn't be flying one now if you have the money, then you decide it's not worth it full refund. I'm pretty locked in with all else I've bought to go with it though, so I'm praying the gimbal release and footage are smooth as silk.

I'd imagine this this was discussed or at least thought about when they decided on the money back guarantee. Since plenty of those buying solo also purchased a newer gopro and a new tablet or phone being the options offered so far are somewhat limited by hardware. A lot of people on the fence will probably want to keep it since they've already invested in things that are still useful but they wouldn't have bought yet without solo. I kinda went crazy and now with gopro upgrade, s6 and the computer I wouldn't have bought just for the p2 am kinda past my return period even though it's extended past gimbal release. It would have to be pretty bad for me to jump ship now long as the gimbal is good quality even if not perfect at first I'm pretty confident that they'll get it right with updates.

I've been flying my Inspire 1 and I had forgotten what silky smooth video looked like. Lol

Here in Canada Best Buy's return policy is 30 days if you don't open it. Fly it you own it. Unbelievable. I didn't buy it from them and have no reason to return it. Just information for the fence sitters up north.

Here in Canada Best Buy's return policy is 30 days if you don't open it. Fly it you own it. Unbelievable. I didn't buy it from them and have no reason to return it. Just information for the fence sitters up north.
3dr has the thirty day now thirty day from gimbal purchase money back warranty best buy here has 14 day but it can be opened so you guys should be fine from what 3dr has said. Unless Canada is an exception to the rule but I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc