DSLRPros pre-order

I have even tried emailing sales, acting like I am trying to make a new purchase from a totally different email and they aren't even responding to new sales. I am wondering at this point, if they aren't going under and are just avoiding people to position themselves for a bankruptcy or something.

may I ask why you chose to go with them rather than the big retailers?

may I ask why you chose to go with them rather than the big retailers?
They had some special bundles and offered some extras with a lower price than other retailers. They also have sold very custom drones for sometime and had a good reputation prior to there dealings with 3DR.

Like others have mentioned. I am not against big box retailers, but it looked as though DSLRPros, DroneFly and others have more expertise in the business than Amazon, Best Buy, etc! Just made more sense at the time. I am not buying to go fly in my yard. This was for a governmental, utility application of flying right of way and transmission lines for inspections.

They had some special bundles and offered some extras with a lower price than other retailers. They also have sold very custom drones for sometime and had a good reputation prior to there dealings with 3DR.

Like others have mentioned. I am not against big box retailers, but it looked as though DSLRPros, DroneFly and others have more expertise in the business than Amazon, Best Buy, etc! Just made more sense at the time. I am not buying to go fly in my yard. This was for a governmental, utility application of flying right of way and transmission lines for inspections.

completely understand, well I hope your situation ends soon as I know how it feels.
Whenever brand new tech like this comes out I always go straight from the manufacturer,
3DRs Solo launch was definitely a rough one but at least they've had and are still making up for the mess.

Why do you guys order from no name companies? B&H, Adorama, Best Buy, Amazon.. all very good, all carry what you want. Joes' inner tube extreme hack and saw drone flying guys.com.... not so reputable.
DSLRPro was a small time reputable company until a few weeks ago. I was told they are getting out of the sales arena and are teaming up with Tayzu and will be doing DIY stuff.
Just glad they don't owe me anything but a battery which I'm hoping 3DR will fulfill for me.

Reactions: Vadafallon
As of today, their phone system won't even answer your calls anymore. Sales the mailbox is full and immediately hangs your call up. No options to do anything or even any messages anymore about sales or support. Looks like I am screwed and have been duped by a very dishonest company and people!

Still waiting on a refund for their "horizon range extender". I have an email that says they will refund but that has been since Oct 12th.

I am running into a similar issue. They have my order and my funds, but I cannot get a hold of anyone via email or phone. I emailed Donald Scott directly and my next emails will be to both the Florida and California ATGs as suggested in an earlier post. Buyers Beware.

DSLRPro is the one offering the 3DR Solo backpack on Ebay for $124.99. I looked up the negative feedback on them, and it is mostly no answering of complaints, not receiving merchandise or wrong merchandise. I thought about ordering one, but they haven't responded to my email regarding the backpack, so I think I will pay a little more and go another route just to play it safe.

They lied and lied when I was trying to buy a Solo. For the hell of it I just tried calling the old phone number......out of service.......new number the mailbox is full. Sounds like they have closed up shop. Anyone in Florida want to stop by, their location is below

Google Maps

Media636

Tried that number, on hold until it goes to message.
Anyone have another number or any other info to get hold of these guys?

There's a new search for the owner of DSLR Pros., Donald Scott.

VICTIMS OF DSLR PROS

The entire debacle is ridden with scam-worthy information.
1.) Donald Scott has created numerous companies over the years in all the tax-mitigation states (Delaware, Nevada, etc.)
2.) His latest company, Tayzu Robotics, has just received approval to join the Economy Zone in the Cayman Islands (for US Tax Mitigation).
3.) Every email that is listed, whether on the DSLR Pros website or on the door of their ABANDONED OFFICE is not providing ANY replies.
4.) Every phone number is either a former DSLR Pros number, or a Tayzu number and no one ever answers.
5.) The Tayzu Robotics CONTACT US page does not even have any contact info, just a FORM that allows them to contact you; which they never do.
6.) I have been on hold with every "department" that the menu offers (new sales, tech sales, current order status) for the max time of 15 minutes and left messages. Never a response.
7.) Right before DSLR Pros closed their office down and disappeared, they sent out emails to current-order customers with a general excuse, "The circuit boards from China are bad. Another couple days." No mention of closing up shop and disconnecting phones, emails, etc.
8.) There is a running eBay store out of Ft. Lauderdale (same as DSLR Pros) that immediately replied to me when I asked about shipping costs. As soon as I said I needed a DSLR Pros number, they never contacted me again.

Lawyer Up. We are going after Donald and Aarthi Scott for our $15,000. Might be time for you all to do the same.

They lied and lied when I was trying to buy a Solo. For the hell of it I just tried calling the old phone number......out of service.......new number the mailbox is full. Sounds like they have closed up shop. Anyone in Florida want to stop by, their location is below.

See the attached image. They are LONG GONE.

We've tried the email. We've tried all of them. Of course, no one every replies.

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 11
DSLRPro is the one offering the 3DR Solo backpack on Ebay for $124.99. I looked up the negative feedback on them, and it is mostly no answering of complaints, not receiving merchandise or wrong merchandise. I thought about ordering one, but they haven't responded to my email regarding the backpack, so I think I will pay a little more and go another route just to play it safe.

There is a running eBay store out of Ft. Lauderdale (same as DSLR Pros) that immediately replied to me when I asked about shipping costs. As soon as I said I needed a DSLR Pros number, they never contacted me again.

All you guys saying you're going to file complaints, contact lawyers, etc. need to contact your credit card company ASAP and file a charge back with them. That's the fastest and only way you're going to get your money back. How come some of you guys don't already know this?

Reactions: Shawn Mehlert
All you guys saying you're going to file complaints, contact lawyers, etc. need to contact your credit card company ASAP and file a charge back with them. That's the fastest and only way you're going to get your money back. How come some of you guys don't already know this?

Because in our case, we didn't put $15,000 on a CC, we used a Wire Transfer. Not so easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M